Son Seung-yeon, Nam Gyeong-ju and Magical 13 Years "First Meet When You Were 16, Until 'Wicked,' It's Like Fate."

Singer and musical actor Son Seung-yeon has revealed a special relationship with his senior Nam Kyung-ju.Son Seung-yeon said on his 29th day, I used to run anywhere I could sing from Agnaldo Timóteo, who was 14 years old and started singing.I did not know what musical was when I first participated in the musical school in the year I was 16 years old, but I just learned the teacher when I liked to sing and stand on stage. On the day I performed with musical music, I thought of Agnaldo Timóteo, who was fighting behind the stage with his sisters brothers, holding a nervous heart while wondering how he came to see our performance.Even after becoming a singer, I lived thinking, It was a good memory and experience! I did not know I would do musical. Son Seung-yeon said, I was reunited with Gyeongju teacher in 2014 to watch Wicked and thankfully remembered me.I also heard that I became a singer. From then on, I went to see every performance I could contact with my teacher, and the life of a professional theater started. After that, he came to see my bodyguard and said, Lets play and meet together someday on stage.Finally, when I was in El Pava at Wicked, I was more pleased and cheered than anyone else. He said: I cant forget the moment when I always shout to The Wiz, Im so glad to meet you!Gyeongju teacher who is still studying, managing and saying that he is not enough is a true adult and my eternal teacher.Wicked was such a fateful work for me, he added.The photo, which was released together, showed Son Seung-yeon, who was dressed as a green witch El Pava, and Nam Kyung-ju, who had a thumb with his thumb.Nam Gyeong-ju plays The Wiz in Wicked.The two people who have been standing side by side with a wonderful appearance since their childhood for 13 years have been hunhunhun.On the other hand, Son Seung-yeon played the role of the main character El Pava with a double cast with Ok Joo-hyun in Wicked which ended on the 27th.

Singer and musical actor Son Seung-yeon has revealed a special relationship with his senior Nam Kyung-ju.

Son Seung-yeon said on his 29th day, "I used to run anywhere I could sing from Agnaldo Timóteo, who was 14 years old and started singing. I did not know what musical was when I first participated in the musical school in the year I was 16 years old, but I just learned the teacher when I liked to sing and stand on stage. "

"On the day I performed with musical music, I thought of Agnaldo Timóteo, who was fighting behind the stage with his sister's brothers, holding a nervous heart while wondering how he came to see our performance. Even after becoming a Singer, I lived thinking, 'It was a good memory and experience!' I did not know I would do musical. "

Son Seung-yeon said, "I was reunited with Gyeongju teacher in 2014 to watch 'Wicked' and thankfully remembered me. I also heard that I became a Singer. From then on, I went to see every performance I could contact with my teacher, and the life of a professional theater started. "

"After that, he came to see my bodyguard and said, 'Let's play and meet together someday on stage.' Finally, when I was in El Pava at 'Wicked', I was more pleased and cheered than anyone else. "

He said: "I can't forget the moment when I always shout to The Wiz, 'I'm so glad to meet you!' Gyeongju teacher who is still studying, managing and saying that he is not enough is a true adult and my eternal teacher. "Wicked" was such a fateful work for me," he added.

The photo, which was released together, showed Son Seung-yeon, who was dressed as a green witch El Pava, and Nam Kyung-ju, who had a thumb with his thumb. Nam Gyeong-ju plays The Wiz in 'Wicked.'

The two people who have been standing side by side with a wonderful appearance since their childhood for 13 years have been 'hunhunhun'.

On the other hand, Son Seung-yeon played the role of the main character El Pava with a double cast with Ok Joo-hyun in 'Wicked' which ended on the 27th.