So Yoo-jin, Baek Jong-won Makeoli study passion shot released "Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan Charisco"

Actor So Yoo-jin has revealed his sincereness to the study of her husband and cook researcher, Makgeoli of Baek Jong-won.So Yoo-jin said on his instagram on the morning of the 3rd, Makgeoli is a sincere white housewife.I have been studying Makgeoli for not a day since December. Yesterday night, I was carrying Makgeoli for Kim Chang-wan, he said.I also tried that Makgeoli, which tastes more low-temperature ripening. Lets set up Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan.(Am I too excited) #Makgeolilove, he added.In the video, there is a picture of Baek Jong-won, who focuses on Makgeoli research.With a serious look, he studied Makgeoli with enthusiasm and gave admiration and laughter.

Actor So Yoo-jin has revealed his sincereness to the study of her husband and cook researcher, Makgeoli of Baek Jong-won.

So Yoo-jin said on his instagram on the morning of the 3rd, "Makgeoli is a sincere white housewife. I have been studying Makgeoli for not a day since December. "

“Yesterday night, I was carrying Makgeoli for Kim Chang-wan,” he said.

“I also tried that Makgeoli, which tastes more low-temperature ripening. Let’s set up Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan. (Am I too excited) #Makgeolilove," he added.

In the video, there is a picture of Baek Jong-won, who focuses on Makgeoli research.

With a serious look, he studied Makgeoli with enthusiasm and gave admiration and laughter.