Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "I wish it was like finale recording, Sermon on the Plain City"

Seoul = = Actor Lee Kwang-soo expressed his feelings ahead of the Running Man finale Photo shot.Lee Kwang-soo looked back on the photo shot ahead of the finale photo shot on SBS Running Man which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 13th.Lee Kwang-soo said, I want to go to the SBS rooftop where I first shot, I do not have to go.I can not live to go now, he said. And I went to a lot of strength. I cross in winter. What I want to eat is that when I ate a photo shot at my house, I ate a chicken together, and it is like a food in my memories. I went to the pork belly a while ago, and I went to Memory and LP bar together. I remember. Lee Kwang-soo said, I hope it is like Sermon on the Plain, I want it to be like usual.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Seoul = = Actor Lee Kwang-soo expressed his feelings ahead of the Running Man' finale Photo shot.

Lee Kwang-soo looked back on the Photo shot ahead of the finale Photo shot on SBS Running Man' which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 13th.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I want to go to the SBS rooftop where I first shot, I do not have to go. I can not live to go now, "he said." And I went to a lot of strength. I cross in winter. "

"What I want to eat is that when I ate a Photo shot at my house, I ate a chicken together, and it is like a food in my memories." "I went to the pork belly a while ago, and I went to Memory and LP bar together. I remember. "

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I hope it is like Sermon on the Plain, I want it to be like usual."

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.