Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, "I hope finale recording is like Sermon on the Plain City"

On SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 13th, it was featured as Goodbye Gwangsu for Lee Kwang-soos finale broadcast.The production team told Lee Kwang-soo, I am trying to make a race that Lee Kwang-soo wants to try as it is a finale photo shot.Lee Kwang-soo said, I want to go to the photo shot place for the first time 11 years ago. And then, I have a lot of photo shots on the Han River, but I want to go there.Lee Kwang-soo said, I wanted to eat Photo shot at my house in the past, but I ate a chicken at that time and I want to eat it. I personally think it is a memorable food.I remember pork belly I had just eaten, and Ive been to many delicious places, and its been a long time since I had Memory, Lee Kwang-soo said.I went to the LP bar on that turn, but I thought I could go again.Lee Kwang-soo said with a troubled eye, I personally want to be like Sermon on the Plain City, he said. I want to be like Sermon on the Plain City.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

On SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 13th, it was featured as Goodbye Gwangsu for Lee Kwang-soo's finale broadcast.

The production team told Lee Kwang-soo, "I am trying to make a race that Lee Kwang-soo wants to try as it is a finale Photo shot." Lee Kwang-soo said, "I want to go to the Photo shot place for the first time 11 years ago." And then, "I have a lot of Photo shots on the Han River, but I want to go there."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I wanted to eat Photo shot at my house in the past, but I ate a chicken at that time and I want to eat it." "I personally think it is a memorable food." “I remember pork belly I had just eaten, and I’ve been to many delicious places, and it’s been a long time since I had Memory,” Lee Kwang-soo said. "I went to the LP bar on that turn, but I thought I could go again." Lee Kwang-soo said with a troubled eye, "I personally want to be like Sermon on the Plain City," he said. "I want to be like Sermon on the Plain City."

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.