'Propofol Illegal medication' Ha Jung-woo, who is eventually on trial

Ha Jung-woo, who was charged with propofol Illegal medication and was fined, will be on trial.According to the legal system on June 23, Judge Shin Se-a, 27, a detective in the Seoul Central District Court, recently filed a formal trial for Ha Jung-woo, who was indicted for a fine of 10 million won.The summary indictment is a request by Prosecution to the court to issue a summary order in written hearing without referencing it to a formal trial if the charges are light, and the court may pass it to the trial when it is deemed that the summary order is not appropriate.Earlier, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors Office of Violent Crime Criminal Investigation (Director Won Ji-ae) briefly indicted Ha Jung-woo on the 28th of last month for a fine of 10 million won.Prosecution saw Ha Jung-woo violated the drug control law and drug control law more than 10 times in plastic surgery from January to September 2019.After this fact was announced in February last year, Ha Jung-woo explained that I had a sleep anesthesia because of the high-intensity Razer Inc. procedure for facial scar treatment.As a result of this, Ha Jung-woo said through his agency, I have told all the facts during the Prosecution investigation, and I accept the disposition with humility.I have been treated with dermatology due to acne scars on my face, and if I received treatment with pain such as Razer Inc., I was treated with sleep anesthesia, he said. I know that Prosecution decided that sleep anesthesia was more than necessary during the above procedure from January to September 2019. Im sorry, he said.I am acquainted with the fact that I needed stricter self-management as an actor who has been loved by me, but I reflect on the unsatisfactory judgment that I did not think was wrong because I received the actual procedure. Everyone who gave me interest and love, all the people in the work I appeared or will appear, I apologize to all the employees and their families, and I will continue to act more carefully.Meanwhile, Ha Jung-woo recently confirmed her appearance on the Netflix series Surinam (director Yoon Jong-bin).Surinam is a Netflix series about the journey of a civilian businessman who is forced to cooperate in the NIS secret operation to arrest a Korean drug king who took control of South American country Suriname. He is directed by Yoon Jong-bin, who has been accompanied by Ha Jung-woo with Unforgivated, Beasty Boys, Archita: The Age of Civil War ...Ha Jung-woo starts his business in Suriname to make a lot of money, but plays Kang In-gu, who is caught up in drug crimes, and also filmed the Kakao M movie Night Hail (director Kim Jin-hwang).

Ha Jung-woo, who was charged with Propofol Illegal medication and was fined, will be on trial.

According to the legal system on June 23, Judge Shin Se-a, 27, a detective in the Seoul Central District Court, recently filed a formal trial for Ha Jung-woo, who was indicted for a fine of 10 million won. The summary indictment is a request by Prosecution to the court to issue a summary order in written hearing without referencing it to a formal trial if the charges are light, and the court may pass it to the trial when it is deemed that the summary order is not appropriate.

Earlier, the Seoul Central District Prosecutor's Office of Violent Crime Criminal Investigation (Director Won Ji-ae) briefly indicted Ha Jung-woo on the 28th of last month for a fine of 10 million won. Prosecution saw Ha Jung-woo violated the drug control law and drug control law more than 10 times in plastic surgery from January to September 2019. After this fact was announced in February last year, Ha Jung-woo explained that "I had a sleep anesthesia because of the high-intensity Razer Inc. procedure for facial scar treatment."

As a result of this, Ha Jung-woo said through his agency, "I have told all the facts during the Prosecution investigation, and I accept the disposition with humility." "I have been treated with dermatology due to acne scars on my face, and if I received treatment with pain such as Razer Inc., I was treated with sleep anesthesia," he said. "I know that Prosecution decided that sleep anesthesia was more than necessary during the above procedure from January to September 2019." “I’m sorry,” he said.

"I am acquainted with the fact that I needed stricter self-management as an Actor who has been loved by me, but I reflect on the unsatisfActory judgment that I did not think was wrong because I received the actual procedure." "Everyone who gave me interest and love, all the people in the work I appeared or will appear, I apologize to all the employees and their families, and I will continue to act more carefully.

Meanwhile, Ha Jung-woo recently confirmed her appearance on the Netflix series "Surinam" (director Yoon Jong-bin). 'Surinam' is a Netflix series about the journey of a civilian businessman who is forced to cooperate in the NIS' secret operation to arrest a Korean drug king who took control of South American country Suriname. He is directed by Yoon Jong-bin, who has been accompanied by Ha Jung-woo with 'Unforgivated', 'Beasty Boys', 'Archita: The Age of Civil War' ... Ha Jung-woo starts his business in Suriname to make a lot of money, but plays Kang In-gu, who is caught up in drug crimes, and also filmed the Kakao M movie "Night Hail" (director Kim Jin-hwang).