OH My GIRL Arin, in purple light Dress, fresh visuals "My and Summer"

Group OH MY GIRL Arin boasted a spectacular visual.On the 4th, Arin posted several photos on his instagram with the article My and Summer.In the photo, Arin caught his eye with a colorful visual wearing a purple dress. Arin, who unveiled his daily life like a pictorial, showed off his lovely charm.The netizens who saw this responded such as I always take a picture of my appearance, I hated Summer but I should like it, My sister is shining today, I love you.On the other hand, OH MY GIRL, which Arin belongs to, released its eighth mini album Dear OH MY GIRL through various music sites on the 10th of last month.The title song Dunn Dance is a nuisance style song with colorful vocal harmony and addictive hooks.Photo l Arin SNS

group OH My GIRL Arin boasted a spectacular visual.

On the 4th, Arin posted several photos on his instagram with the article "My and Summer".

In the photo, Arin caught his eye with a colorful visual weAring a purple Dress. Arin, who unveiled his daily life like a pictorial, showed off his lovely charm.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "I always take a picture of My appearance", "I hated Summer but I should like it", "My sister is shining today, I love you".

On the other hand, OH My GIRL, which Arin belongs to, released its eighth mini album Dear OH My GIRL through various music sites on the 10th of last month. The title song Dunn Dance is a nuisance style song with colorful vocal harmony and addictive hooks.

Photo l Arin SNS