"Mansak" Cho Min ", Death the day after Marriage report...three weeks later pregnancy"

Cho Min, a group jewelery, looked back on the pregnancy period.On the 21st, Cho Min posted a long article on his instagram saying, I felt the birth of the carpenter and looked back on the past time.Cho Min said, The day after Baro became a legal couple with a marriage report, I heard about Fathers Death and was blessed with a funeral and three weeks later.All of this happened during the month of A Year Ago in Winter in September. I got a Baby Driver Planner certificate for the baby to be born during the pregnancy period, and I studied the name of the child by studying the name of the child cooking instructor.I have been through a lot of variables throughout the pregnancy period, and all the mothers of the world have come to think that they are really great. Cho Min, who had an autoimmune disease, said, I did not think that such a healthy child would be pregnancy and come to Child Birth safely.I did not know that I would vomit immediately after eating for 10 months with pregnancyozo. Cho Min said, I want to tell the preliminary small mothers who are currently in the middle of the pregnancy.I do not want to be overwhelmed by other peoples carder words, but I hope that I will concentrate on my own preaching by always focusing on the specificity of the individual I because universal and general facts are not unconditional answers. Finally, Cho Min cheered the preliminary mothers who were ahead of the Child Birth, saying, Lets live our Today with a strong self-esteem and a lot of positive and enthusiastic feelings.Meanwhile, Cho Min married last February after reporting her marriage to a fitness CEO, who is six years older, with a pregnancy macdal ahead of Child Birth.I looked back at the past time feeling the birth of a peek-a-boo.The next day, Baro became a legal couple after reporting Marriage, I heard about Fathers Death, and I was blessed with a funeral and three weeks later.All of this happened during the month of A Year Ago in Winter September.And I put off because of Corona, and I got married at 20 weeks of pregnancy when Peek-Ui was growing on the BOA.I got a Baby Driver Planner certificate for the baby to be born during the pregnancy period, and I studied the name study while getting a certificate of child cooking instructor and named the baby.Throughout the pregnancy period, I have been experiencing a lot of variables, and all the mothers in the world have come to think that they are really great.I did not think that I would be able to come to Child Birth safely because I was a self-immune disease and I was pregnancy.I could not imagine that I would be vomiting immediately after eating for 10 months with pregnancy Ozo, and I was worried that everyone would not be able to exercise at all like before, but I was still working out because I was able to raise my physical strength and my mind and mind for the sake of pure birth.It is clear that there is a personal difference that I can not do housework because it is full, and I think that the child birth is imminent rather than the case of lying down in a premature birth due to the shorter length of the cervical neck, so the body is too heavy and unstable to feel like I do something.I have been happy for 10 months, as a preacher every day, packing a grooms lunch box early in the morning and making dinner late at night, and happily enjoying the depression of the homelandism and the last moon.I want to tell the pre-sort moms who are currently in the middle of the pregnancy. I am different from others.Do not be swayed by other peoples carder words, but concentrate on my own preaching, always focusing on the speciality of the individual I because universal and general facts are not unconditional answers.Thats good for me, for the baby in my stomach.I can not do my child at will, but it is my duty to manage my own mind and clear my mind and spend 10 months of pregnancy more wisely.Its BOA, moving away from denial and depression and getting closer to affirmation and happiness.You cant give up on not thinking you cant. Its what you say.If you think that you can do it, and then you think about it and run toward your goal, you will find yourself one by one.We live our Today with a strong self-esteem and a passion. If you leave a blog or a blog post, I will give you good energy.Well all be alive.Photo: Cho Min Instagram

Cho Min, a group jewelery, looked back on the pregnancy period.

On the 21st, Cho Min posted a long article on his instagram saying, "I felt the birth of the carpenter and looked back on the past time."

Cho Min said, "The day after Baro became a legal couple with a Marriage report, I heard about Father's Death and was blessed with a funeral and three weeks later. All of this happened during the month of A Year Ago in Winter in September. "

"I got a Baby Driver Planner certificate for the baby to be born during the pregnancy period, and I studied the name of the child by studying the name of the child cooking instructor. I have been through a lot of variables throughout the pregnancy period, and all the mothers of the world have come to think that they are really great. "

Cho Min, who had an autoimmune disease, said, "I did not think that such a healthy child would be pregnancy and come to Child birth safely. I did not know that I would vomit immediately after eating for 10 months with pregnancyozo. "

Cho Min said, "I want to tell the preliminary small mothers who are currently in the middle of the pregnancy. I do not want to be overwhelmed by other people's carder words, but I hope that I will concentrate on my own preaching by always focusing on the specificity of the individual 'I' because universal and general facts are not unconditional answers. "

Finally, Cho Min cheered the preliminary mothers who were ahead of the Child birth, saying, "Let's live our 'Today' with a strong self-esteem and a lot of positive and enthusiastic feelings.

Meanwhile, Cho Min married last February after reporting her marriage to a fitness CEO, who is six years older, with a pregnancy macdal ahead of Child birth.

I looked back at the past time feeling the birth of a peek-a-boo.

The next day, Baro became a legal couple after reporting Marriage, I heard about Father's Death, and I was blessed with a funeral and three weeks later. All of this happened during the month of A Year Ago in Winter September.

And I put off because of Corona, and I got married at 20 weeks of pregnancy when Peek-Ui was growing on the BOA.

I got a Baby Driver Planner certificate for the baby to be born during the pregnancy period, and I studied the name study while getting a certificate of child cooking instructor and named the baby.

Throughout the pregnancy period, I have been experiencing a lot of variables, and all the mothers in the world have come to think that they are really great. I did not think that I would be able to come to Child birth safely because I was a self-immune disease and I was pregnancy.

I could not imagine that I would be vomiting immediately after eating for 10 months with pregnancy Ozo, and I was worried that everyone would not be able to exercise at all like before, but I was still working out because I was able to raise my physical strength and my mind and mind for the sake of pure birth.

It is clear that there is a personal difference that I can not do housework because it is full, and I think that the Child birth is imminent rather than the case of lying down in a premature birth due to the shorter length of the cervical neck, so the body is too heavy and unstable to feel like I do something.

I have been happy for 10 months, as a preacher every day, packing a groom's lunch box early in the morning and making dinner late at night, and happily enjoying the depression of the homelandism and the last moon.

I want to tell the pre-sort moms who are currently in the middle of the pregnancy. I am different from others.

Do not be swayed by other people's carder words, but concentrate on my own preaching, always focusing on the speciality of the individual 'I' because universal and general facts are not unconditional answers. That's good for me, for the baby in my stomach.

I can not do my child at will, but it is my duty to manage my own mind and clear my mind and spend 10 months of pregnancy more wisely. It's BOA, moving away from denial and depression and getting closer to affirmation and happiness.

You can't give up on not thinking you can't. It's what you say. If you think that you can do it, and then you think about it and run toward your goal, you will find yourself one by one.

We live our 'Today' with a strong self-esteem and a passion. If you leave a blog or a blog post, I will give you good energy. We'll all be alive.

Photo: Cho Min Instagram