Lee Sun-bin, Lee Kwang-soo must be against...Dreamy beauty + HIP itself

Actor Lee Sun-bin has offered a dreamy charm.Lee Sun-bin posted an article and a photo on his instagram on the afternoon of the 1st, Hi-H-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-IInside the picture is a picture of him with a subtle photographic filter that creates a dreamy atmosphere.Lee Sun-bins hair-turning figure emanated a strange yet chic charm through a photographic filter.In another photo, his beautiful beauty and hips revealed in the mirror attracted attention.Meanwhile, Lee Sun-bin is currently in public relationship with Actor Lee Kwang-soo.

Actor Lee Sun-bin has offered a dreamy charm.

Lee Sun-bin posted an article and a photo on his instagram on the afternoon of the 1st, "Hi-H-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I

Inside the picture is a picture of him with a subtle Photographic filter that creates a dreamy atmosphere.

Lee Sun-bin's hair-turning figure emanated a strange yet chic charm through a Photographic filter.

In another photo, his beautiful beauty and hips revealed in the mirror attracted attention.

Meanwhile, Lee Sun-bin is currently in public relationship with Actor Lee Kwang-soo.