Yi Jang-hui, Pond and Watershed and Venues, 13,000 pyong 'Ulleung Heaven' The Innocents

Singer Yi Jang-hui, who appeared in Master on All The Butlers, unveiled his 13,000-pyeong Ulleungdo house.Yi Jang-hui appeared in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th.All the members of All The Butlers headed together to Ulleungdo; the members are full of Ulleungdo trips, which are difficult to access.Yi Jang-hui, who has the modifier Ulleungdo, appeared as a master.Yi Jang-hui said, We welcome you to Ulleungdo.Yi Jang-huis house has a private pond and outdoor Venues, which has surprised everyone.Yi Jang-hui said: Ive thought about what I like.I realized that it was nature, and I thought I should live in nature. He told me why he settled in Ulleungdo according to Friends advice.Yi Jang-hui, who is 75 years old this year, felt a special energy and caught everyone.In particular, Yi Jang-huis mansion was a famous spot for elementary school students to have a picnic.Is this where anyone can come, Yang said, while Yi Jang-hui said, A few days ago, elementary school students came to a picnic - better than when you came.Yi Jang-hui also revealed his own private workshop; Yi Jang-hui said: The conditions of heaven are good friends and nature, music and wine.Good wine is to drink with good friends. So the members thought about the conditions of heaven they thought of.Yi Jang-hui gave his own song When My Age is Sixty and One, and the members sang their lyrics accordingly.Yi Jang-hui said, I want you to be someone who loves me, my life is only given to me, not others, and I want you to live every moment well.a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoâ„‘at the same time as the latest issue

Singer Yi Jang-hui, who appeared in Master on All The Butlers', unveiled his 13,000-pyeong Ulleungdo house.

Yi Jang-hui appeared in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th.

All the members of "All The Butlers" headed together to Ulleungdo; the members are full of Ulleungdo trips, which are difficult to access.

Yi Jang-hui, who has the modifier 'Ulleungdo', appeared as a Master. Yi Jang-hui said, "We welcome you to Ulleungdo." Yi Jang-hui's house has a private pond and outdoor Venues, which has surprised everyone.

Yi Jang-hui said: "I've thought about what I like. I realized that it was nature, and I thought I should live in nature. "He told me why he settled in Ulleungdo according to Friend's advice. Yi Jang-hui, who is 75 years old this year, felt a special energy and caught everyone.

In particular, Yi Jang-hui's mansion was a famous spot for elementary school students to have a picnic. "Is this where anyone can come," Yang said, while Yi Jang-hui said, "A few days ago, elementary school students came to a picnic - better than when you came."

Yi Jang-hui also revealed his own private workshop; Yi Jang-hui said: "The conditions of heaven are good Friends and nature, music and wine. Good wine is to drink with good Friends. "So the members thought about the conditions of heaven they thought of.

Yi Jang-hui gave his own song 'When My Age is Sixty and One', and the members sang their lyrics accordingly. Yi Jang-hui said, "I want you to be someone who loves me, my life is only given to me, not others, and I want you to live every moment well."

a fairy tale that children and adults hear together

star behind photo&image

at the same time as the latest issue