Yi Jang-hui, 13000 pyeong super-luxury Ulleungdo The Innocents...to members to land gifts? (All The Butlers)

In SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 13th, Fork Legend Yi Jang-hui, who designed his paradise in Ulleungdo, appeared as master.On this day, the members of All The Butlers were amazed at the sight of the sight as soon as they entered Yi Jang-huis house Ulleung Airport Heaven.The members constantly poured out the admiration of Is this all home, It is so cool here and It is a real heaven.Inside the house were a pond with a backlog, a natural water fountain, and an outdoor performance hall with a seat.Yi Jang-hui said, My favorite place is called heaven. This is heaven. This is the plain water, which is private land, is 13,000 pyeong including mountains.Cha Eun-woo, who heard this, expressed awe that it is the richest master ever, and laughed at Yi Jang-hui.Yi Jang-hui said, I always wondered about the reason why I settled in Ulleungdo.I stayed in the Seoraksan hermit for three months to find what I liked. One day I climbed a hill behind me, and the full moon rose.The moonlight was shining through the Searaksan Valley, and it seemed like a fairy would come out, and for the first time I felt Oh! Thats my favorite moment.What I liked was more natural than music, money, and honor. The Ulleung Airport Heaven Art Center, which was presented to Yi Jang-hui in the country, was released.The Art Center featured hits by Yi Jang-hui and photos taken during the United States of America life.Yi Jang-hui, who saw a picture of Mustache, said, I was riding a motorcycle and I was flying because of an accident.Then I went to the hospital and found my teeth stuck in my lips. The doctor asked me to raise Mustache to cover my face.I started to raise Mustache from then on, he said of the story about trademark Mustache.Yi Jang-hui said: The President of America (United States of America, 41st President) was in our companys editorial office.The whole of LA had become lawless, and a lot of one stores were involved in riots, and one stores were damaged by riots.Thats when our radio helped with Ones communication network, and the Ones who heard it united and went to help, he said.At that time, the Korean reserves and Radio Korea were able to greatly reduce the damage of the black riot in Los Angeles.Yi Jang-hui then released a photo of President George Bush, saying he visited the station and broadcast it.The members of All The Butlers who watched the photo admired that I think it is a presidential aide when I look at the picture and I feel like I am not pushed in a fight.
In SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 13th, Fork Legend Yi Jang-hui, who designed his paradise in Ulleungdo, appeared as master.On this day, the members of All The Butlers were amazed at the sight of the sight as soon as they entered Yi Jang-huis house Ulleung Airport Heaven.The members constantly poured out the admiration of Is this all home, It is so cool here and It is a real heaven.Inside the house were a pond with a backlog, a natural water fountain, and an outdoor performance hall with a seat.Yi Jang-hui said, My favorite place is called heaven. This is heaven. This is the plain water, which is private land, is 13,000 pyeong including mountains.Cha Eun-woo, who heard this, expressed awe that it is the richest master ever, and laughed at Yi Jang-hui.Yi Jang-hui said, I always wondered about the reason why I settled in Ulleungdo.I stayed in the Seoraksan hermit for three months to find what I liked. One day I climbed a hill behind me, and the full moon rose.The moonlight was shining through the Searaksan Valley, and it seemed like a fairy would come out, and for the first time I felt Oh! Thats my favorite moment.What I liked was more natural than music, money, and honor. The Ulleung Airport Heaven Art Center, which was presented to Yi Jang-hui in the country, was released.The Art Center featured hits by Yi Jang-hui and photos taken during the United States of America life.Yi Jang-hui, who saw a picture of Mustache, said, I was riding a motorcycle and I was flying because of an accident.Then I went to the hospital and found my teeth stuck in my lips. The doctor asked me to raise Mustache to cover my face.I started to raise Mustache from then on, he said of the story about trademark Mustache.Yi Jang-hui said: The President of America (United States of America, 41st President) was in our companys editorial office.The whole of LA had become lawless, and a lot of one stores were involved in riots, and one stores were damaged by riots.Thats when our radio helped with Ones communication network, and the Ones who heard it united and went to help, he said.At that time, the Korean reserves and Radio Korea were able to greatly reduce the damage of the black riot in Los Angeles.Yi Jang-hui then released a photo of President George Bush, saying he visited the station and broadcast it.The members of All The Butlers who watched the photo admired that I think it is a presidential aide when I look at the picture and I feel like I am not pushed in a fight.

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 13th, 'Fork Legend' Yi Jang-hui, who designed his paradise in Ulleungdo, appeared as master.

On this day, the members of All The Butlers' were amazed at the sight of the sight as soon as they entered Yi Jang-hui's house 'Ulleung Airport Heaven'. The members constantly poured out the admiration of "Is this all home", "It is so cool here" and "It is a real heaven".

Inside the house were a pond with a backlog, a natural water fountain, and an outdoor performance hall with a seat.

Yi Jang-hui said, "My favorite place is called heaven. This is heaven." "This is the plain water, which is private land, is 13,000 pyeong including mountains."

Cha Eun-woo, who heard this, expressed awe that "it is the richest master ever," and laughed at Yi Jang-hui.

Yi Jang-hui said, "I always wondered about the reason why I settled in Ulleungdo. I stayed in the Seoraksan hermit for three months to find what I liked. One day I climbed a hill behind me, and the full moon rose. The moonlight was shining through the Searaksan Valley, and it seemed like a fairy would come out, and for the first time I felt 'Oh! That's my favorite moment.' What I liked was more natural than music, mOney, and honor. "

The Ulleung Airport Heaven Art Center, which was presented to Yi Jang-hui in the country, was released.

The Art Center featured hits by Yi Jang-hui and photos taken during the United States of America life. Yi Jang-hui, who saw a picture of Mustache, said, "I was riding a motorcycle and I was flying because of an accident. Then I went to the hospital and found my teeth stuck in my lips. The doctor asked me to raise Mustache to cover my face. I started to raise Mustache from then on," he said of the story about trademark Mustache.

Yi Jang-hui said: "The President of America (United States of America, 41st President) was in our company's editorial office. The whole of LA had become lawless, and a lot of One stores were involved in riots, and One stores were damaged by riots. That's when our radio helped with One's communication network, and the Ones who heard it united and went to help," he said.

At that time, the Korean reserves and Radio Korea were able to greatly reduce the damage of the black riot in Los Angeles.

Yi Jang-hui then released a photo of President George Bush, saying he visited the station and broadcast it.

The members of All The Butlers' who watched the photo admired that "I think it is a presidential aide when I look at the picture" and "I feel like I am not pushed in a fight."