Lee Ha Jung, Jung Jun-ho and Golf Date preview "Waiting to Behead"

Lee Ha Jung is selling out for Golf practiceLee Ha Jung wrote on his instagram on June 24: Golf Lesson 10 times: A shameful but driver-catching commemorative video.The video shows Lee Ha Jung, who is looking for an indoor Golf practice area and is working on the practice. Lee Ha Jung is a clumsy but cautious swing.Lee Ha Jung said, I have a long way to go, but I am in the fun of Golf and I am waiting for the rounding to go out and I am waiting for my husband to practice more and go round.Lee Ha Jung also said, I am a golfer who has no athleticism.

Lee Ha Jung is selling out for Golf practice

Lee Ha Jung wrote on his instagram on June 24: "Golf Lesson 10 times: A shameful but driver-catching commemorative video."

The video shows Lee Ha Jung, who is looking for an indoor Golf practice area and is working on the practice. Lee Ha Jung is a clumsy but cautious swing.

Lee Ha Jung said, "I have a long way to go, but I am in the fun of Golf and I am waiting for the rounding to go out and I am waiting for my husband to practice more and go round."

Lee Ha Jung also said, "I am a Golfer who has no athleticism."