Kim Soo Chan "Works for 3 years and Settlement 0 won .. The debt to pay back to the agency is 200 million won"

Singer Kim Soo Chan has been disputed for not receiving a settlement from his agency.Kim Soo Chan said on his Instagram on the 24th, I am happy and thank you just for singing and standing on stage.The reason why I had to give up precious and valuable fixed programs and serve in the military is because I owe 200 million won to the zero won settlement for my singer activity with Music K Entertainment for about three years. My Choices, who were trying to prevent the more I did, the more I was going to pay for my life and the less I could pay for my monthly living, was to put everything down and start my military service that I thought would someday fulfill, he added. As I lacked knowledge in this area, I sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer, and I am reviewing the contents with the answer from Music K.Kim Soo Chan also said, This Instagram account may be written as well as managed by Music K officials, but I believe that the queen, Princesses, who are fast-paced.Im sorry, Mom, he said, but I want to give you a break from work, but Im sorry, Mom.Meanwhile, Kim Soo Chan signed a contract with Music K Entertainment, its current agency, in 2019.Kim Soo Chan, who announced his face through Mr Trot, has been actively working on the trot stage as well as the entertainment program with his full talent.Kim Soo Chan is currently serving as a social worker and has been deleted.It is a happy and thank you that I have been singing and standing on stage.The reason why I had to give up precious and valuable fixed programs and start military service was that what I got from my singer activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Musick at Setlement 0 won.My Choices, who tried to prevent the situation of increasing debt and not paying monthly living expenses as I worked, started to work in the military service that I thought I would put down everything and implement someday.As I lack knowledge in this part, I have sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer, and I am reviewing the contents by receiving the answer from Musick.This Instagram account may also be written as well as managed by a Musick official, but I believe in the fast-paced queen, Princesses. It will work out.But the time of the service is money, so you have to thank me. I wanted to quit and rest.

Singer Kim Soo Chan has been disputed for not receiving a Settlement from his agency.

Kim Soo Chan said on his Instagram on the 24th, "I am happy and Thank You just for singing and standing on stage. The reason why I had to give up precious and valuable fixed programs and serve in the military is because I owe 200 million won to the zero won Settlement for my Singer activity with Music K Entertainment for about three years. "

“My Choices, who were trying to prevent the more I did, the more I was going to pay for my life and the less I could pay for my monthly living, was to put everything down and start my military service that I thought would someday fulfill,” he added. “As I lacked knowledge in this area, I sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer, and I am reviewing the contents with the answer from Music K.”

Kim Soo Chan also said, "This Instagram account may be written as well as managed by Music K officials, but I believe that the queen, Princesses, who are fast-paced. “I’m sorry, Mom,” he said, “but I want to give you a break from work, but I’m sorry, Mom.”

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Chan signed a contract with Music K Entertainment, its current agency, in 2019. Kim Soo Chan, who announced his face through 'Mr Trot', has been actively working on the trot stage as well as the entertainment program with his full talent. Kim Soo Chan is currently serving as a social worker and has been deleted.

It is a happy and Thank You that I have been singing and standing on stage.

The reason why I had to give up precious and valuable fixed programs and start military service was that what I got from my Singer activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Musick at Setlement 0 won.

My Choices, who tried to prevent the situation of increasing debt and not paying monthly living expenses as I worked, started to work in the military service that I thought I would put down everything and implement someday.

As I lack knowledge in this part, I have sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer, and I am reviewing the contents by receiving the answer from Musick.

This Instagram account may also be written as well as managed by a Musick official, but I believe in the fast-paced queen, Princesses. It will work out.

But the time of the service is money, so you have to thank me. I wanted to quit and rest.