'Jung Kyoung Mi' Yoon Hyeong-bin "Go to Severance Hospital" manhakdo dreamed

Comedian Yoon Hyeong-bin walks through Severance Hospital Campus and achieves manhakdos dreamYoon Hyeong-bin released a photo taken at Campus wearing a school jamba on the 11th, saying, In fact, I go to Severance Hospital ~ .I am going to the Severance Hospital School Sangnam Management Center to achieve my dream of manhakdo, he said. It is a short period of completion, but even if I have been waiting for class in college for a long time and walking around the school campus, I am very excited to visit Campus here and there.Jun-ah ~ Dad is a chronology ~ ~ You are hard to study ~ ~ ~ I did not forget to admonish my son and caused a laugh.Yoon Hyeong-bin is listening to the franchise ceo course of the Sangnam Management Institute at Severance Hospital School.Gag Woman Yoon Hyeong-bin married Gag Woman Jung Kyoung Mi in 2013, and has a daughter with a son.

Comedian Yoon Hyeong-bin walks through Severance Hospital Campus and achieves manhakdo's dream

Yoon Hyeong-bin released a photo taken at Campus wearing a school jamba on the 11th, saying, "In fact, I go to Severance Hospital ~ ".

"I am going to the Severance Hospital School Sangnam Management Center to achieve my dream of manhakdo," he said. "It is a short period of completion, but even if I have been waiting for class in college for a long time and walking around the school Campus, I am very excited to visit Campus here and there."

"Jun-ah ~ Dad is a chronology ~ ~ You are hard to study ~ ~ ~" I did not forget to admonish my son and caused a laugh.

Yoon Hyeong-bin is listening to the franchise ceo course of the Sangnam Management Institute at Severance Hospital School.

Gag Woman Yoon Hyeong-bin married Gag Woman Jung Kyoung Mi in 2013, and has a daughter with a son.