Jo Hye-ryun, Kim Gurason so look at "I want to see Space between the army"

Gagwoman Jo Hye-ryun has signalled his longing for son Space, who joined the army in May.Jo Hye-ryun posted on his SNS on the 14th, My friend Kim Gu and so ~ and Jung Min have had a fun time in AM Plaza.Lets be healthy and happy ~ Ah! I see Donghyun and Space Missing You.In the photo released along with this, Jo Hye-ryun is taking a certification shot with Kim Gu, very rich, and MC Lee Jung-min announcer who appeared on KBS 1TV AM Plaza on this day.Jo Hye-ryun said that Son Space enlisted on the 25th of last month, I think this mind is the mothers heart.Im so proud of you, Im sorry, Im so grateful! Mommys proud of him.I love you, he said. I support all the soldiers in Korea and support my parents. Space, who is about to join the army, released a short cut of his head.Jo Hye-ryun expressed his nostalgia towards Son when he saw Space and his peers, Grie, although he had been in the military for less than a month.jo hye-ryun social media

Gagwoman Jo Hye-ryun has signalled his longing for son Space, who joined the army in May.

Jo Hye-ryun posted on his SNS on the 14th, "My friend Kim Gu and so ~ and Jung Min have had a fun time in AM Plaza."

"Let's be healthy and happy ~ Ah! I see Donghyun and Space Missing You."

In the photo released along with this, Jo Hye-ryun is taking a certification shot with Kim Gu, very rich, and MC Lee Jung-min announcer who appeared on KBS 1TV AM Plaza' on this day.

Jo Hye-ryun said that son Space enlisted on the 25th of last month, "I think this mind is the mother's heart. I'm so proud of you, I'm sorry, I'm so grateful! Mommy's proud of him. I love you, "he said." I support all the soldiers in Korea and support my parents. "Space, who is about to join the army, released a short cut of his head.

Jo Hye-ryun expressed his nostalgia towards son when he saw Space and his peers, Grie, although he had been in the military for less than a month.

Jo Hye-ryun social media