Jo Hye-ryun "I feel annoyed son Space, Army Joe Manganiello empty" Tears (Magic Wanderers)

Jo Hye-ryun has been wooed by his longing for son Space, which went to Army.On June 26, KBS 2TV Trot Magic Wanderers, Jo Hye-ryun sang A glass of makgeolli.Jo Hye-ryun, who met against Shin Mi-rae, said, I am sorry before my father died.The words echoed the heart and I will call a cup of makgeolli with the feeling, he said.Jo Hye-ryun set the stage full of authenticity after surprising everyone with half-hearted singing skills.I heard this for the first time when I heard this kind of thing, Song said. I watched a family broadcast before.I saw that there was a conflict between each other, but I thought how hard it was for me to think that the lyrics of the song seemed to be talking about parents and children.Jo Hye-ryun said it was the eighth day since Son Space went to Army at the time of the recording.When I was in the empty space, I was so hard and annoying when I was in it, but I was so grateful when I practiced this song thinking about Space that went to protect my country, Jo Hye-ryun said.Its a tear button when Ive been to the son Army for a week or so, and I feel a lot of tears when I hear my name, said Kim Shin-young, empathizing with Jo Hye-ryun.
Jo Hye-ryun has been wooed by his longing for son Space, which went to Army.On June 26, KBS 2TV Trot Magic Wanderers, Jo Hye-ryun sang A glass of makgeolli.Jo Hye-ryun, who met against Shin Mi-rae, said, I am sorry before my father died.The words echoed the heart and I will call a cup of makgeolli with the feeling, he said.Jo Hye-ryun set the stage full of authenticity after surprising everyone with half-hearted singing skills.I heard this for the first time when I heard this kind of thing, Song said. I watched a family broadcast before.I saw that there was a conflict between each other, but I thought how hard it was for me to think that the lyrics of the song seemed to be talking about parents and children.Jo Hye-ryun said it was the eighth day since Son Space went to Army at the time of the recording.When I was in the empty space, I was so hard and annoying when I was in it, but I was so grateful when I practiced this song thinking about Space that went to protect my country, Jo Hye-ryun said.Its a tear button when Ive been to the son Army for a week or so, and I feel a lot of tears when I hear my name, said Kim Shin-young, empathizing with Jo Hye-ryun.

Jo Hye-ryun has been wooed by his longing for son Space, which went to Army.

On June 26, KBS 2TV 'Trot Magic Wanderers', Jo Hye-ryun sang 'A glass of makgeolli'.

Jo Hye-ryun, who met against Shin Mi-rae, said, "I am sorry before my father died. The words echoed the heart and I will call 'a cup of makgeolli' with the feeling, "he said.

Jo Hye-ryun set the stage full of authenticity after surprising everyone with half-hearted singing skills. "I heard this for the first time when I heard this kind of thing," song said. "I watched a family broadcast before. I saw that there was a conflict between each other, but I thought how hard it was for me to think that the lyrics of the song seemed to be talking about parents and children.

Jo Hye-ryun said it was the eighth day since son Space went to Army at the time of the recording. “When I was in the empty Space, I was so hard and annoying when I was in it, but I was so grateful when I practiced this song thinking about Space that went to protect my country,” Jo Hye-ryun said.

“It’s a tear button when I’ve been to the son Army for a week or so, and I feel a lot of tears when I hear my name,” said Kim Shin-young, empathizing with Jo Hye-ryun.