Jeong Hyeong-don "Main vocals Defconn, I'm a Visual Center" ('Mr Radio')

Group brothers Don and Dae Jun Lee boasted of their dedication.On the 7th KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee, a new song It is too late to be in spring and a little early to be in summer appeared and talked.On this day, Nanchang Hee welcomed his brother and his sister, When Jean Young-don came out two years ago, he said he would come out with Defconn, but he finally kept his promise.I never imagined that the four of us would meet again on Radio, said Jeong Hyeong-don. There is a reorganization in Radio.No one expected them to pass the crisis. Instant noodle asked, How much did you two do? Nanchang Hee replied, I did about two and a half years. Jeong Hyeong-don said, It is great.It is a golden mouse if you add seven and a half years. And when a listener mentioned the duo formed by Jo Se-ho and Nanchang Hee, Do you know the Jonnam area?When we released this album, we also buried the rap and suggested we go to our advantages, vocals. Defconn said, It was absurd.But I saw him playing the South Side on the music show, and I thought we should do it, too. He embarrassed Nanchang Hee.Also, Jeong Hyeong-don said, On the day of our album, BTS Butter came out. I comfort myself that I was pushed by BTS.I did not actually hear the Top300. Instant noodle asked for the attention of the audience.After the new song Christian girl who met on the day of the ministry, a listener said, I knew that the Chonam area was singing well, and Jeong Hyeong-don said, I want to stick with the Chonam area once.But the song was done by Nanchang Hee alone, and Nanchang Hee replied, I am the main vocals, and Jo Se-ho is the subvocals. Jeong Hyeong-don laughed when he said, We are also Mebo Defconn, I am a visual center and leader.Mr Radio at Yoon Jung-soo Nanchang Hee can be broadcast live on KBS Cool FM (89.1 MHz 4:-6 p.m.)

Group brothers Don and Dae Jun Lee boasted of their dedication.

On the 7th KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee', a new song 'It is too late to be in spring and a little early to be in summer' appeared and talked.

On this day, Nanchang Hee welcomed his brother and his sister, "When Jean Young-don came out two years ago, he said he would come out with Defconn, but he finally kept his promise." “I never imagined that the four of us would meet again on Radio,” said Jeong Hyeong-don. There is a reorganization in Radio. No one expected them to pass the crisis. "Instant noodle asked," How much did you two do? "Nanchang Hee replied," I did about two and a half years. "Jeong Hyeong-don said," It is great. It is a golden mouse if you add seven and a half years. "

And when a listener mentioned the duo formed by Jo Se-ho and Nanchang Hee, "Do you know the Jonnam area?" When we released this album, we also buried the rap and suggested we go to our advantages, vocals. "Defconn said," It was absurd. But I saw him playing the South Side on the music show, and I thought we should do it, too. "He embarrassed Nanchang Hee. Also, Jeong Hyeong-don said, "On the day of our album, BTS 'Butter' came out. I comfort myself that I was pushed by BTS. I did not actually hear the Top300. "Instant noodle asked for the attention of the audience.

After the new song 'Christian girl who met on the day of the ministry', a listener said, "I knew that the Chonam area was singing well," and Jeong Hyeong-don said, "I want to stick with the Chonam area once. But the song was done by Nanchang Hee alone, "and Nanchang Hee replied," I am the main vocals, and Jo Se-ho is the subvocals. " Jeong Hyeong-don laughed when he said, "We are also Mebo Defconn, I am a visual center and leader."

'Mr Radio at Yoon Jung-soo Nanchang Hee' can be broadcast live on KBS Cool FM (89.1 MHz 4:-6 p.m.)