"It's a price?" Hong Hyon-hee, Diet's key to success: This! "Fat 0%" Coin Princess VIP

While Hong Hyon-hee, a serial transformationist, turned into Hwasa, he shared Diet honey tips to attract fans.YouTube channel Studio Waffle - Serial Transformation Episode 8 was broadcast on the 23rd.On this day, Hong Hyon-hee visited the studio to get Hwasa makeup.In the meantime, the makeup manager said, The other director should ask me to come back after 5 kilos, and I have to go to see him again.Hong Hyon-hee said, I know that someone is 0 body fat. I want to do a Diet pro, but its the last price?I still want to collect five people and let them know, because I have my own way. Hong Hyon-hee said, I will disclose my own Diet secret at this point. I bought it for soy miso, children, and I ate it because it has less sodium.When asked if he would turn into Hwasa in earnest and look small in dark color, the makeup manager said, It is not.When Hong Hyun-hees eyes were attractive, Hong Hyon-hee laughed, saying, No matter how much weight you lose, you remain here.Hong Hyon-hee, who is attracted to Hwasa makeup, said, I can walk a lot after listening to Mamma Mu song, so if I like music, I go to Paldang.It was previously known that Hong Hyon-hee was in a strong Diet.In order to take pictures of Diet-related products, he surprised fans by showing off his slim figure and abs instead of his trademark double jaw and blunt flesh.After that, Hong Hyon-hee, who declared Diet, is receiving support to concentrate on body care steadily in parallel with diet control and exercise.On the other hand, Hong Hyon-hee, who made his debut as a comedian in SBS in 2007, received great love through SBS In October 2018, he signed a hundred-year contract with interior designer Jathon; he is currently operating various broadcasting activities and Hongthon TV.chain transformation horse capture

While Hong Hyon-hee, a serial transformationist, turned into Hwasa, he shared Diet honey tips to attract fans.

YouTube channel Studio Waffle - Serial Transformation Episode 8 was broadcast on the 23rd.

On this day, Hong Hyon-hee visited the studio to get Hwasa makeup. In the meantime, the makeup manager said, "The other director should ask me to come back after 5 kilos, and I have to go to see him again."

Hong Hyon-hee said, "I know that someone is 0 body fat." "I want to do a Diet pro, but it's the last price? I still want to collect five people and let them know, because I have my own way. "

Hong Hyon-hee said, "I will disclose my own Diet secret at this point." "I bought it for soy miso, children, and I ate it because it has less sodium."

When asked if he would turn into Hwasa in earnest and look small in dark color, the makeup manager said, "It is not." When Hong Hyun-hee's eyes were attractive, Hong Hyon-hee laughed, saying, "No matter how much weight you lose, you remain here."

Hong Hyon-hee, who is attracted to Hwasa makeup, said, "I can walk a lot after listening to Mamma Mu song, so if I like music, I go to Paldang."

It was previously known that Hong Hyon-hee was in a strong Diet. In order to take pictures of Diet-related products, he surprised fans by showing off his slim figure and abs instead of his trademark double jaw and blunt flesh.

After that, Hong Hyon-hee, who declared Diet, is receiving support to concentrate on body care steadily in parallel with Diet control and exercise.

On the other hand, Hong Hyon-hee, who made his debut as a comedian in SBS in 2007, received great love through SBS ' In October 2018, he signed a hundred-year contract with interior designer Jathon; he is currently operating various broadcasting activities and "Hongthon TV".

'chain transformation horse' capture