Ku Hye-sun "Criticism for Me, It's an Opportunity"

24 Days Monthly Woman Sense released a picture of Ku Hye-sun.The movie Dark Yellowpages.com is Ku Hye-suns ninth production, and talks about Womens Power in Yellowpages.com color.Ku Hye-sun will perform in four years after Chung Yoon-chuls Cinema16: American Short Films Dads Sword (2017).Ku Hye-sun said, Someone does not make a hurt decision, he said, making others feel sick and I can not be happy.I keep that principle, so I feel comfortable even if I lose money. I want to live as a hard person who can say that wrong is wrong.Ku Hye-sun said, Criticism toward me is an opportunity for me, said Ku Hye-sun, who recently talked about the controversy over arttainer caused by Lee Kyu-won, a writer of Hongdae Lee.There are people who praise when they are criticized by everyone, he added. In terms of the flow of life, the rise and fall balances.Meanwhile, Dark Yellowpages.com is the last film of Ku Hye-suns Cinema16: American Short Films color project, which combines symbolic colors and messages, depicts a story of a strange man who enters her secret space and shows interest in a woman working in a yellow florist.Actor Ahn Seo-hyun, known as the movie Okja, participates in talent donation.

24 Days Monthly Woman Sense released a picture of Ku Hye-sun.

The movie Dark Yellowpages.com' is Ku Hye-sun's ninth production, and talks about 'Women's Power' in Yellowpages.com color. Ku Hye-sun will perform in four years after Chung Yoon-chul's Cinema16: American Short Films 'Dad's Sword' (2017).

Ku Hye-sun said, "Someone does not make a hurt decision," he said, "making others feel sick and I can not be happy. I keep that principle, so I feel comfortable even if I lose money. "

"I want to live as a hard person who can say that wrong is wrong."

Ku Hye-sun said, "Criticism toward me is an opportunity for me," said Ku Hye-sun, who recently talked about the controversy over 'arttainer' caused by Lee Kyu-won, a writer of Hongdae Lee.

"There are people who praise when they are criticized by everyone," he added. "In terms of the flow of life, the rise and fall balances.

Meanwhile, Dark Yellowpages.com' is the last film of Ku Hye-sun's Cinema16: American Short Films color project, which combines symbolic colors and messages, depicts a story of a strange man who enters her secret space and shows interest in a woman working in a yellow florist. Actor Ahn Seo-hyun, known as the movie 'Okja', participates in talent donation.