"I'll give you the land, so live in a house." Yi Jang-hui, Gift is also a "UlleungdoFlex" godfather (All The Butlers')

In All The Butlers, Yi Jang-hui revealed the Ulleungdo land flex, which made everyone admire.SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcasted on the 20th was broadcast.Yi Jang-hui, who appeared as a master on the day, said that Yi Jang-hui decided to retire in four years, saying, My song would have been the most forbidden song in Korea.It was a forbidden song because you were transferring the sin to others because you encouraged drinking, he said. The burning window was a forbidden song to encourage adultery. I was shocked. Yi Jang-hui said, I did not retire, but I was singing well at that time, and the cannabis wave was happening at that time. I was doing a late-night DJ at that time, and suddenly took me to Seodaemun Detention Center in the evening.It snowed outside the window, he said. I was once the most famous singer and composer, and I am here for my wrong behavior. What now?I wanted to stop this, he said.Again, it was gathered at Ulleung Heaven Center in Yi Jang-hui.The members said, Ulleungdos view is so beautiful, Yi Jang-hui said, I will give you the land here, so build a house.The members cheered Yi Jang-hui, who showed the land flex for the first time, saying, The master who gives the land in history is the first.Everyone said, What is this Plex? Do a verbal contract. Yi Jang-hui said, It is good to live with people who like it.In the meantime, I cheered the last Cha Eun-woo and Shin Sung-rok, saying, I want to share a good friendship.Yang said, It was a day that was mentally difficult today.Shin Sung-rok said, It is good to meet my master, but it was good to work together, it was really comforting.Cha Eun-woo also said, I was in the Knowing Brother while I was working on my comeback as an astro, so I told him that I had a smell of my brothers and sisters.In the meantime, I thought I should go to see my brothers rather than think of shooting, I was really good brothers, how better is it?All of them said, I am sorry for sleeping today, but I still have a romance that my graduation trip is Ulleungdo.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

In All The Butlers', Yi Jang-hui revealed the Ulleungdo land flex, which made everyone admire.

SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 20th was broadcast.

Yi Jang-hui, who appeared as a master on the day, said that Yi Jang-hui decided to retire in four years, saying, "My song would have been the most forbidden song in Korea."

"It was a forbidden song because you were transferring the sin to others because you encouraged drinking," he said. "The 'burning window' was a forbidden song to encourage adultery." I was shocked. "

Yi Jang-hui said, "I did not retire, but I was singing well at that time, and the cannabis wave was happening at that time." "I was doing a late-night DJ at that time, and suddenly took me to Seodaemun Detention Center in the evening."

"It snowed outside the window," he said. "I was once the most famous singer and composer, and I am here for my wrong behavior." "What now? I wanted to stop this, "he said.

Again, it was gathered at Ulleung Heaven Center in Yi Jang-hui. The members said, "Ulleungdo's view is so beautiful," Yi Jang-hui said, "I will give you the land here, so build a house." The members cheered Yi Jang-hui, who showed the land flex for the first time, saying, "The master who gives the land in history is the first."

Everyone said, "What is this Plex?" "Do a verbal contract." Yi Jang-hui said, "It is good to live with people who like it."

In the meantime, I cheered the last Cha Eun-woo and Shin Sung-rok, saying, "I want to share a good friendship." Yang said, "It was a day that was mentally difficult today."

Shin Sung-rok said, "It is good to meet my master, but it was good to work together, it was really comforting."

Cha Eun-woo also said, "I was in the 'Knowing Brother' while I was working on my comeback as an astro, so I told him that I had a smell of my brothers and sisters."

In the meantime, "I thought I should go to see my brothers rather than think of shooting, I was really good brothers, how better is it?"

All of them said, "I am sorry for sleeping today," but "I still have a romance that my graduation trip is Ulleungdo."

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture