"I wish it was like Sermon on the Plain"...Lee Kwang-soo, finale Photo shot heart diameter confession (Running Man)

Actor Lee Kwang-soo has confessed to the inside of the finale photo shot.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 13th, Lee Kwang-soo got on the scene of a pre-meeting with the production team ahead of the finale photo shot.On this day, the production team said, I would like to try to race with the members who can build memories with the members. If you are a finale photo shot, I would like to try this with the members.I want to eat this. I want to go to this. Lee Kwang-soo said, I want to go to my first photo shot. On SBS. I have nothing to go.Han River had gone a lot, too; I crossed in the winter and I had a lot of photo shots in Han River. Lee Kwang-soo said, I wanted to eat when I used to shoot at my house. I ate a chicken. Personally, it seems to be a memorable food.I did not go to the pork belly house a while ago. It was a long time since I ate so delicious. Lee Kwang-soo also said, Did not you go to the LP bar in that turn?Personally, I hope it is like Sermon on the Plain. Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Actor Lee Kwang-soo has confessed to the inside of the finale Photo shot.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 13th, Lee Kwang-soo got on the scene of a pre-meeting with the production team ahead of the finale Photo shot.

On this day, the production team said, "I would like to try to race with the members who can build memories with the members. If you are a finale Photo shot, I would like to try this with the members. I want to eat this. I want to go to this. "

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I want to go to my first Photo shot. On SBS. I have nothing to go. Han River had gone a lot, too; I crossed in the winter and I had a lot of Photo shots in Han River. "

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I wanted to eat when I used to shoot at my house. I ate a chicken. Personally, it seems to be a memorable food. I did not go to the pork belly house a while ago. It was a long time since I ate so delicious. "

Lee Kwang-soo also said, "Did not you go to the LP bar in that turn? Personally, I hope it is like Sermon on the Plain. "

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen