Hwang Jung-min 'Fried shrimp Refund case' quiz critic says "deep apology...will be cautioned"

Hwang Announcer said in the opening of KBS Cool FM Hwang Jung-mins WE KID broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd, I apologize deeply for the quiz during the broadcast yesterday (22nd).I was interested in thinking about more people, but I could not look at various aspects, he said. I will take my intellectual mind deeply that I was not careful and I will pay more attention in the future.In Hwang Jung-mins WE KID broadcast on the 22nd, a listener quiz based on the Fried shrimp Refund incident, which was a result of a brain hemorrhage, was featured by the owner of the restaurant who was suffering from consumer demand to refund Fried shrimp.The quiz said: This fight that started in one Refund quarrel is driving the homeowner to death and buying a public outrage - this?, Life Egg , Fried shrimp , and Sundae salt barrel .Hwang Anuncer said the answer was Fried shrimp, I was worried that it was right to give this quiz, but many people quizzed this issue to get more attention.However, some listeners after the broadcast criticized Hwang Jung-mins WE KID, pointing out that it was inappropriate to use the sad Death case as a quiz material.The KBS Viewer Rights Center also posted a listeners article saying that he was uncomfortable to hear Hwang Jung-mins WE KID the day before.I do not know if many people are willing to make this issue a matter of interest for the people to get on the goods, the listener said.A KBS official said, If you feel uncomfortable, you should apologize. I am sorry that I can not care about details.Earlier, a 50-year-old store owner A in Dongjak-gu, Seoul, died of a cerebral hemorrhage while receiving a call from a consumer asking for a refresh of Fried shrimp on the 29th of last month.

Hwang Announcer said in the opening of KBS Cool FM Hwang Jung-min's WE KID' broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd, "I apologize deeply for the quiz during the broadcast yesterday (22nd). "I was interested in thinking about more people, but I could not look at various aspects," he said. "I will take my intellectual mind deeply that I was not careful and I will pay more attention in the future."

In Hwang Jung-min's WE KID' broadcast on the 22nd, a listener quiz based on the 'Fried shrimp Refund incident', which was a result of a brain hemorrhage, was featured by the owner of the restaurant who was suffering from consumer demand to Refund Fried shrimp.

The quiz said: 'This fight that started in one Refund quarrel is driving the homeowner to Death and buying a public outrage - this? ',' Life Egg ',' Fried shrimp ', and' Sundae salt barrel '.

Hwang Anuncer said the answer was Fried shrimp, "I was worried that it was right to give this quiz, but many people quizzed this issue to get more attention."

However, some listeners after the broadcast criticized Hwang Jung-min's WE KID', pointing out that it was inappropriate to use the sad Death case as a quiz material. The KBS Viewer Rights Center also posted a listener's article saying that he was uncomfortable to hear Hwang Jung-min's WE KID' the day before. "I do not know if many people are willing to make this issue a matter of interest for the people to get on the goods," the listener said.

A KBS official said, "If you feel uncomfortable, you should apologize." "I am sorry that I can not care about details."

Earlier, a 50-year-old store owner A in Dongjak-gu, Seoul, died of a cerebral hemorrhage while receiving a call from a consumer asking for a refresh of Fried shrimp on the 29th of last month.