All The Butlers' Yi Jang-hui, 'My Way' Snapshot performance...Cha Eun-woo "Lee Seung-gi X seems to be mixed in a double-tight style"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, members who admired Yi Jang-huis indoor performance hall were drawn.On this day, Yi Jang-hui introduced the members to the inside of the Ulleung Heaven Art Center.Inside, there was an indoor performance hall, and Shin Sung-rok admired, saying, I am happy to live in nature, and I can do art in it.Yi Jang-hui started setting up Lets do a microphone test, and the crew rushed into the theater.Cha Eun-woo said to Yi Jang-huis natural appearance, I think the winning brother and the three types are mixed with the brother.Yi Jang-hui said he was sorry for being busy and enthusiastically sang My Way on Snapshot.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, members who admired Yi Jang-hui's indoor performance hall were drawn.

On this day, Yi Jang-hui introduced the members to the inside of the 'Ulleung Heaven Art Center'. Inside, there was an indoor performance hall, and Shin Sung-rok admired, saying, "I am happy to live in nature, and I can do art in it.

Yi Jang-hui started setting up "Let's do a microphone test," and the crew rushed into the theater. Cha Eun-woo said to Yi Jang-hui's natural appearance, "I think the winning brother and the three types are mixed with the brother." Yi Jang-hui said he was "sorry for being busy" and enthusiastically sang 'My Way' on Snapshot.