"All The Butlers" Yi Jang-hui "December 1975 Cannabis Wave, Certainly Memory"

Singer Yi Jang-hui recalled memories on All The ButlersIn the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 13th, a day was held with the romantic master Yi Jang-hui, who keeps the dreams and romance about heaven.On this day, Yi Jang-hui said, I wondered what my favorite thing was.In 1988, he stayed in the hermitage of Mt. Seorak for three months, and he saw a full moon floating on a hill.I realized the moment I liked for the first time in the moonlight, and I found that music, money, and honor are good, but I like nature most.You can go there and fish and catch a big fish, he added.Yi Jang-hui, who was later introducing the house, said: I had a brief singer in 1970, when there was a disgrace, the Cannabis case, in December 1975.I still remember clearly. Then I went to the United States. When I came to Korea, I spent time with my colleagues such as Kim Jung-man, photographer Yoon Hyung-joo.

Singer Yi Jang-hui recalled memories on All The Butlers

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 13th, a day was held with the romantic master Yi Jang-hui, who keeps the 'dreams and romance' about heaven.

On this day, Yi Jang-hui said, "I wondered what my favorite thing was. In 1988, he stayed in the hermitage of Mt. Seorak for three months, and he saw a full moon floating on a hill.

"I realized the moment I liked for the first time in the moonlight, and I found that music, money, and honor are good, but I like nature most. You can go there and fish and catch a big fish," he added.

Yi Jang-hui, who was later introducing the house, said: "I had a brief singer in 1970, when there was a disgrace, the Cannabis case, in December 1975. I still remember clearly. Then I went to the United States. When I came to Korea, I spent time with my colleagues such as Kim Jung-man, photographer Yoon Hyung-joo. "