'Vinsenzo' Kim Yoon-hye "I'm sorry to break up with the gold family"

Actor Kim Yoon-hye delivered the end of the TVN Saturday Drama Vincenzo (director Kim Hee-wons play, Park Jae-beom).Kim Yoon-hye answers to the following questionsQ. Please give me your closing statement.Im so sad that I loved it so much first, I think Ill see you soon and Ill be walking around the gold house in Miri clothes tomorrowQ. Miri in Vinsenzo was a character who showed a lot.From Earl against Vincenzo at the very beginning to Zombie 2: The Dead Are Among Us, and the last Anonymous look.How did you build a character called Miri while preparing for a photo shot?In fact, I started shooting at the beginning knowing that Miri was a security designer in the safe.I was worried that it would be unknowingly expressed while I knew and acted on my own, for example after Gilbot appeared.After everyone knows the existence of gold, Miri has to act, so I think I have been careful about that part.I thought I should build up well from the time I met Vincenzo in episode 1, until I was identified. I think I could build well by talking to the bishop a lot.Q. The Miri character information says, The hand is fast and the province is special. This sentence and I handle computers and machines, not that piano.There are quite a few Drama fans who predicted Miri to be Anonymous as an ambassador. How did you feel about these people?I was surprised to see you predicting that you are anonymous with the lines I made.But I think he waited for the day when he was revealed to be a safekeeping security designer!I was watching the broadcast expecting that thrilling moment, so I wanted to surprise the viewers because something was hot and quickly revealed, and thats why Miris behavior was so.Q. Did you have any lines or actions of Miri at the scene with adlib?In episode 2, Zombie 2: The Dead are Amon Us was practicing and I talked to the director a lot in the scene where I encountered Vincenzo.It was a scene made by trying to try a little different atmosphere than to be shy because I was just ashamed, and I really liked the photo shot while saying, Oh, I can express it like this in the field because the director caught the tone and talked a lot.And in the seventh episode, Miri danced at the birthday meeting of Mr. Hee-soo, and I shook my head without knowing it.(Laughing) I think there have been many scenes since then, shaking my head violently and blowing long hair.Q. What if there was a scene that was the killing point of Miri? Which scene remains most in the memory?All the scenes remain in Memory, but for a moment, there is a scene where Miri, who was seen from the window across from Vincenzo, shook his body in a very exciting way and played the piano, remained in Memory, and shook his head violently while shouting a struggle.Actually, its a natural part of acting in the field, but theres a memory that was so fun, and Miri often talks to herself.I think that small parts such as Im sorry that I can not couple with Vincenzo showed Miris unique appearance.Q. Make-up footage shows a lot of stickiness among Actors. How was the scene atmosphere and breathing with Actors?I was so grateful for my really, really good seniors.I would like to dare to tell you this, but I think I was excited and happy to go to the Haru Photo shot with my sisters and brothers who are so lovely.Thanks to the good seniors, the atmosphere was so warm.It seemed to be a family, and during the break, I was able to pass the waiting time because I was chatting with my sisters and brothers and eating delicious things.It was a very happy photo shot scene.Q. Photo shot I think there were many episodes at the scene, but what if there was an interesting episode?I dont think its gonna be easy to pick one. Every photo shot just kept laughing.I think I was not so busy laughing every moment when I talked a lot with my family members and enjoyed shooting while I was shooting photo shot.I was having a hard time laughing when we met each other while acting, and I felt so good and excited to talk to my family that I felt more bright and more laughing.I was always happy at the scene. Haru was all over!Q. What kind of work will Vincenzo remain for Kim Yoon-hye?I think it will be the biggest force when I am acting in the future.I have had a happy day to meet my good bishop staff and my seniors and my brothers, so I think I can come up with this work when it is difficult when it is difficult.I really loved it, and it is a work I will love in the future.Q. One last word to the fans who loved Drama.I appreciate you watching and waiting and cheering and loving Vincenzo, and I enjoyed shooting without any difficulty. Thank you so much!

Actor Kim Yoon-hye delivered the end of the TVN Saturday Drama Vincenzo (director Kim Hee-won's play, Park Jae-beom).

Kim Yoon-hye answers to the following questions

Q. Please give me your closing statement.

I'm so sad that I loved it so much first, I think I'll see you soon and I'll be walking around the gold house in Miri clothes tomorrow

Q. 'Miri' in 'Vinsenzo' was a character who showed a lot. From 'Earl' against Vincenzo at the very beginning to Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us, and the last Anonymous look. How did you build a character called 'Miri' while preparing for a Photo shot?

In fact, I started shooting at the beginning knowing that Miri was a security designer in the safe. I was worried that it would be unknowingly expressed while I knew and acted on my own, for example after Gilbot appeared. After everyone knows the existence of gold, Miri has to act, so I think I have been careful about that part. I thought I should build up well from the time I met Vincenzo in episode 1, until I was identified. I think I could build well by talking to the bishop a lot.

Q. The "Miri" character information says, "The hand is fast and the province is special." This sentence and "I handle computers and machines, not that piano. There are quite a few Drama fans who predicted Miri to be Anonymous as an ambassador. How did you feel about these people?

I was surprised to see you predicting that you are Anonymous with the lines I made. But I think he waited for the day when he was revealed to be a safekeeping security designer! I was watching the broadcast expecting that thrilling moment, so I wanted to surprise the viewers because something was hot and quickly revealed, and that's why Miri's behavior was so.

Q. Did you have any lines or actions of Miri at the scene with adlib?

In episode 2, Zombie 2: The Dead are Amon Us was practicing and I talked to the director a lot in the scene where I encountered Vincenzo. It was a scene made by trying to try a little different atmosphere than to be shy because I was just ashamed, and I really liked the Photo shot while saying, 'Oh, I can express it like this' in the field because the director caught the tone and talked a lot. And in the seventh episode, Miri danced at the birthday meeting of Mr. Hee-soo, and I shook my head without knowing it. (Laughing) I think there have been many scenes since then, shaking my head violently and blowing long hair.

Q. What if there was a scene that was the killing point of Miri? Which scene remains most in the Memory?

All the scenes remain in Memory, but for a moment, there is a scene where Miri, who was seen from the window across from Vincenzo, shook his body in a very exciting way and played the piano, remained in Memory, and shook his head violently while shouting a struggle. Actually, it's a natural part of acting in the field, but there's a Memory that was so fun, and Miri often talks to herself. I think that small parts such as 'I'm sorry' that I can not couple with Vincenzo showed Miri's unique appearance.

Q. Make-up footage shows a lot of stickiness among Actors. How was the scene atmosphere and breathing with Actors?

I was so grateful for my really, really good seniors. I would like to dare to tell you this, but I think I was excited and happy to go to the Haru Photo shot with my sisters and brothers who are so lovely. Thanks to the good seniors, the atmosphere was so warm. It seemed to be a family, and during the break, I was able to pass the waiting time because I was chatting with my sisters and brothers and eating delicious things. It was a very happy Photo shot scene.

Q. Photo shot I think there were many episodes at the scene, but what if there was an interesting episode?

I don't think it's gonna be easy to pick one. Every Photo shot just kept laughing. I think I was not so busy laughing every moment when I talked a lot with my family members and enjoyed shooting while I was shooting Photo shot. I was having a hard time laughing when we met each other while acting, and I felt so good and excited to talk to my family that I felt more bright and more laughing. I was always happy at the scene. Haru was all over!

Q. What kind of work will 'Vincenzo' remain for Kim Yoon-hye?

I think it will be the biggest force when I am acting in the future. I have had a happy day to meet my good bishop staff and my seniors and my brothers, so I think I can come up with this work when it is difficult when it is difficult. I really loved it, and it is a work I will love in the future.

Q. One last word to the fans who loved Drama.

I appreciate you watching and waiting and cheering and loving Vincenzo, and I enjoyed shooting without any difficulty. Thank you so much!