Up to All The Butlers', Kim Kyung-ho X Park Wan-kyu X Kim Tae-won and Rock Festival

Members of All The Butlers successfully hosted the rock festival with the godfathers of rock.The godfathers of rock gathered on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd.Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won opened the opening with a spectacular stage.Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won declared that they would hold a rock festival for the tired public with Corona 19.They then revealed the secrets of the rockers to Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Jung Eun-woo, and Yang Se-hyeong.Prior to full-scale practice, I decided on the name of the rock band.Park Wan-kyu wanted an intense name, saying, The first band name I made in high school was Oh Hamma, and Kim Tae-won suggested leeches.Lee Seung-gi completed the leech band by adding to the leech that he would take out your bad energy.The leech band entered the Band ensemble five hours before the performance.First, Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Lee Seung-gi together matched Millennial Love and Prohibited Love.Lee Seung-gi looked so honored as he sat next to Kim Kyung-ho, looking tense.For a while, Lee Seung-gi showed his ability to rehearse and show his ability.Kim Kyung-ho admired Lee Seung-gi, saying, I thought you were doing well, but I did not know you would do so well.Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun decided to practice the revival Never Ending Kahaani.The original song, Kim Tae-won, said, When I made this song, my daughter was watching Snow White.I heard this intro when I heard the Snow White O.S.T. He said, I also asked Lee Seung-chul to sing as if he was agitating.They started practicing. Kim Dong-Hyuns part followed after Jung Eun-woos part, but Kim Dong-Hyun had a hard time not getting the beat.But not only the beat but also the pitch. I tried to beat it until the most I could.Yang Se-hyeong chose Bon Jovis Its My Life: It was Park Wan-kyu who helped Yang Se-hyeong, with the two sitting together.Yang Se-hyeong sang with confidence thanks to band ensemble.After rehearsals by Yang Se-hyeong, Park Wan-kyu advised, It got a little bit urgent in the middle, I keep going forward, but I have to keep my center.Kim Tae-won also called for a good tune and beat.After the rehearsal, the leech bands main performance began.The performance was held on a non-face-to-face basis, and the junior bands who were having a hard time with Corona 19 were invited to enjoy the performance online.First of all, Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu started the duet stage of two people and made various stages such as 4.1.9 Elephant Escape and Never Ending Kahaani beautifully.Photo: SBS broadcast screen
Members of All The Butlers successfully hosted the rock festival with the godfathers of rock.The godfathers of rock gathered on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd.Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won opened the opening with a spectacular stage.Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won declared that they would hold a rock festival for the tired public with Corona 19.They then revealed the secrets of the rockers to Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Jung Eun-woo, and Yang Se-hyeong.Prior to full-scale practice, I decided on the name of the rock band.Park Wan-kyu wanted an intense name, saying, The first band name I made in high school was Oh Hamma, and Kim Tae-won suggested leeches.Lee Seung-gi completed the leech band by adding to the leech that he would take out your bad energy.The leech band entered the Band ensemble five hours before the performance.First, Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Lee Seung-gi together matched Millennial Love and Prohibited Love.Lee Seung-gi looked so honored as he sat next to Kim Kyung-ho, looking tense.For a while, Lee Seung-gi showed his ability to rehearse and show his ability.Kim Kyung-ho admired Lee Seung-gi, saying, I thought you were doing well, but I did not know you would do so well.Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun decided to practice the revival Never Ending Kahaani.The original song, Kim Tae-won, said, When I made this song, my daughter was watching Snow White.I heard this intro when I heard the Snow White O.S.T. He said, I also asked Lee Seung-chul to sing as if he was agitating.They started practicing. Kim Dong-Hyuns part followed after Jung Eun-woos part, but Kim Dong-Hyun had a hard time not getting the beat.But not only the beat but also the pitch. I tried to beat it until the most I could.Yang Se-hyeong chose Bon Jovis Its My Life: It was Park Wan-kyu who helped Yang Se-hyeong, with the two sitting together.Yang Se-hyeong sang with confidence thanks to band ensemble.After rehearsals by Yang Se-hyeong, Park Wan-kyu advised, It got a little bit urgent in the middle, I keep going forward, but I have to keep my center.Kim Tae-won also called for a good tune and beat.After the rehearsal, the leech bands main performance began.The performance was held on a non-face-to-face basis, and the junior bands who were having a hard time with Corona 19 were invited to enjoy the performance online.First of all, Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu started the duet stage of two people and made various stages such as 4.1.9 Elephant Escape and Never Ending Kahaani beautifully.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Members of All The Butlers' successfully hosted the rock festival with the godfathers of rock.

The godfathers of rock gathered on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 23rd. Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won opened the opening with a spectacular stage. Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won declared that they would hold a rock festival for the tired public with Corona 19. They then revealed the secrets of the rockers to Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Jung Eun-woo, and Yang Se-hyeong.

Prior to full-scale practice, I decided on the name of the rock Band. Park Wan-kyu wanted an intense name, saying, "The first Band name I made in high school was 'Oh Hamma', and Kim Tae-won suggested 'leeches'. Lee Seung-gi completed the 'leech Band' by adding to the 'leech' that he would "take out your bad energy".

The leech Band entered the Band ensemble five hours before the performance. First, Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Lee Seung-gi together matched 'Millennial Love' and 'Prohibited Love'. Lee Seung-gi looked "so honored" as he sat next to Kim Kyung-ho, looking tense. For a while, Lee Seung-gi showed his ability to rehearse and show his ability. Kim Kyung-ho admired Lee Seung-gi, saying, "I thought you were doing well, but I did not know you would do so well."

Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun decided to practice the revival 'Never Ending Kahaani'. The original song, Kim Tae-won, said, "When I made this song, my daughter was watching 'Snow White'. "I heard this intro when I heard the 'Snow White' O.S.T. "He said," I also asked Lee Seung-chul to sing as if he was agitating.

They started practicing. Kim Dong-Hyun’s part followed after Jung Eun-woo’s part, but Kim Dong-Hyun had a hard time not getting the beat. But not only the beat but also the pitch. I tried to beat it until the most I could.

Yang Se-hyeong chose Bon Jovi's 'It's My Life': It was Park Wan-kyu who helped Yang Se-hyeong, with the two sitting together. Yang Se-hyeong sang with confidence thanks to Band ensemble. After rehearsals by Yang Se-hyeong, Park Wan-kyu advised, "It got a little bit urgent in the middle, I keep going forward, but I have to keep my center." Kim Tae-won also called for a good tune and beat.

After the rehearsal, the leech Band's main performance began. The performance was held on a non-face-to-face basis, and the junior Bands who were having a hard time with Corona 19 were invited to enjoy the performance online. First of all, Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu started the duet stage of two people and made various stages such as '4.1.9 Elephant Escape' and 'Never Ending Kahaani' beautifully.

Photo: SBS broadcast screen