Taeyeon, a lovely daily release...'Nail biting to cute'

Singer Taeyeon has revealed her cute routine.Taeyeon posted several photos on her Instagram account on Monday, along with a Nail biting emoji.In the open photo, Taeyeon boasted a cute appearance with a nail biting.Taeyeon showed a fashionista-like aspect, digesting a small, dainty tattoo and nail art.The netizens who saw this responded such as My sister Nail biting looks so good, I am cutting to Nail biting and I can not really afford cuteness.Meanwhile, Taeyeon is appearing on the TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday.Photol Taeyeon SNS

Singer Taeyeon has revealed her cute routine.

Taeyeon posted several photos on her Instagram account on Monday, along with a Nail biting emoji.

In the open photo, Taeyeon boasted a cute appearance with a Nail biting. Taeyeon showed a fashionista-like aspect, digesting a small, dainty tattoo and nail art.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "My sister Nail biting looks so good, I am cutting to Nail biting" and "I can not really afford cuteness".

Meanwhile, Taeyeon is appearing on the TVN entertainment program 'Amazing Saturday'.

Photol Taeyeon SNS