Sung Si-kyung, in-courage Kim Hae-joon and photo shoot success "Give me"

Singer Sung Si-kyung has released a certification shot with Comedian Kim Hae-joon.On May 21, Sung Si-kyung wrote to his personal Instagram, Abrupt encounter. I took pictures with this celebrity. I never asked Twice to take pictures.I am doing my activity. Thank you for your photo. Sung Si-kyung added, Now we have about two hours left. Meet me at Naver Now at 7 oclock # Jun-dong # 8.The photo shows Kim Hae-joon and Sung Si-kyung, who were divided into the best standard.The pleasant and intimate appearance of the two people with their shoulders gives a warm feeling.In the comment, the netizen responded, I have a little time left, I will listen to you, Do you go to Colabo? And I will look forward to kissing Juni.Meanwhile, Sung Si-kyung releases his eighth full-length album, (The Poetry), today (21st).It is a regular album released in about 10 years, and it will be released through the online one site at 6 pm.

Singer Sung Si-kyung has released a certification shot with Comedian Kim Hae-joon.

On May 21, Sung Si-kyung wrote to his personal Instagram, "Abrupt encounter. I took pictures with this celebrity. I never asked Twice to take pictures. I am doing my activity. Thank you for your photo. "

Sung Si-kyung added, "Now we have about two hours left. Meet me at Naver Now at 7 o'clock # Jun-dong # 8.

The photo shows Kim Hae-joon and Sung Si-kyung, who were divided into The best standard. The pleasant and intimate appearance of the two people with their shoulders gives a warm feeling.

In the comment, the netizen responded, "I have a little time left, I will listen to you," "Do you go to Colabo?" And "I will look forward to kissing Juni."

Meanwhile, Sung Si-kyung releases his eighth full-length album, "(The Poetry)," today (21st). It is a regular album released in about 10 years, and it will be released through the online One site at 6 pm.