Song Kang, a visual fiber cover that is torn to the bay.

The picture of Actor Song Kang was released in the June issue of fashion magazine Cosmopolitan.From Sweet Home to Season 2, navilera and I know ahead of the airing, he is digesting various characters in succession.Im very excited about meeting new people who are different from before.Hyunsu, Suno, Charok and Jan, which you will soon see, are all similar people, but their situations are different and their personality is different.I recently left the navilera and now I am acting I know and Jang. I am concentrating on shooting if I worry about what if it was a joke in a small daily life.I felt it.Finally, even though I am tired because I am busy everyday, I feel grateful for this moment when I think about my new days that I wanted to work.Song Kangs fresh pictures and videos can be found in the June issue of Cosmopolitan and through the official SNS and website of Cosmopolitan.

The picture of Actor Song Kang was released in the June issue of fashion magazine Cosmopolitan.

From Sweet Home' to 'Season 2', 'navilera' and 'I know' ahead of the airing, he is digesting various characters in succession. “I’m very excited about meeting new people who are different from before. 'Hyunsu', 'Suno', 'Charok' and 'Jan', which you will soon see, are all similar people, but their situations are different and their personality is different. I recently left the 'navilera' and now I am acting 'I know' and 'Jang'. I am concentrating on shooting if I worry about 'what if it was a joke' in a small daily life. I felt it.

Finally, even though I am tired because I am busy everyday, I feel grateful for this moment when I think about my new days that I wanted to work.

Song Kang's fresh pictures and videos can be found in the June issue of Cosmopolitan and through the official SNS and website of Cosmopolitan.