Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Na Kyung Eun' and couple fight? "There's a fight"

On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 23rd, National A loved one Yoo Jae-Suk and Na Kyung Euns couple fight anecdote will be released.In the recent recording, the members conducted a love consultation based on the actual story of viewers along with the Sung Si-kyung, a girl sniper, and Namgajwa-dong Choi Soo-jong comedian Lee Yong-jin.In this process, National A loved one Yoo Jae-Suks love values ​​and actual marriage were revealed and attracted attention.During the love counseling, Sung Si-kyung said, Jae Seok fights with you?I do not think I will fight, Yoo Jae-Suk said, There is a struggle. Yoo Jae-Suk, who had previously agreed with Ji Suk-jin, who said, When I get married, I fight for a little thing, said, I wanted to open the window because it was hot when I was at home, but my wife said it was cold.How does the fight end at the end?Yoo Jae-Suk handed down the wise coping methods and know-how of Yoo Jae-Suk, and the scene was overturned, and the owner of this house surrendered to Na Kyung Eun and showed the A lost one aspect properly.What is the couple fight coping method revealed by National A loved one Yoo Jae-Suk can be found in Running Man.

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 23rd, 'National A loved one' Yoo Jae-Suk and Na Kyung Eun's couple fight anecdote will be released.

In the recent recording, the members conducted a love consultation based on the actual story of viewers along with the Sung Si-kyung', a 'girl sniper', and 'Namgajwa-dong Choi Soo-jong' comedian Lee Yong-jin. In this process, 'National A loved one' Yoo Jae-Suk's love values ​​and actual marriage were revealed and attracted attention.

During the love counseling, Sung Si-kyung said, "Jae Seok fights with you? I do not think I will fight, "Yoo Jae-Suk said," There is a struggle. " Yoo Jae-Suk, who had previously agreed with Ji Suk-jin, who said, "When I get married, I fight for a little thing," said, "I wanted to open the window because it was hot when I was at home, but my wife said it was cold."

"How does the fight end at the end? "Yoo Jae-Suk handed down the wise coping methods and know-how of Yoo Jae-Suk, and the scene was overturned, and the owner of this house surrendered to Na Kyung Eun and showed the A lost one aspect properly. What is the couple fight coping method revealed by 'National A loved one' Yoo Jae-Suk can be found in Running Man'.