Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk also fights Na Kyung Eun...couple fight Anecdote unveils

National A loved one Yoo Jae-Suk unveils couple fight copingOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on May 23, National A Loved One Yoo Jae-Suk and Na Kyung Euns couple fight anecdote will be released.In a recent recording, the members conducted a love consultation with Sung Si-kyung, a female sniper who was a guest, and Lee Yong-jin, a comedian of Namgajwa-dong Choi Soo-jong, based on the actual stories of viewers.In this process, the love values ​​of National A loved one Yoo Jae-Suk and actual marriage were revealed.During the love counseling, Sung Si-kyung said, Jae Seok fights with you?I do not think I will fight, Yoo Jae-Suk said, There is a struggle. Yoo Jae-Suk, who had previously agreed with Ji Suk-jin, who said, If you get married, you fight even a little thing, said, I wanted to open the window because it was hot when I was at home, but my wife said it was cold.

National A loved one Yoo Jae-Suk unveils couple fight coping

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on May 23, 'National A loved one' Yoo Jae-Suk and Na Kyung Eun's couple fight Anecdote will be released.

In a recent recording, the members conducted a love consultation with Sung Si-kyung, a female sniper who was a guest, and Lee Yong-jin, a comedian of Namgajwa-dong Choi Soo-jong, based on the actual stories of viewers. In this process, the love values ​​of 'National A loved one' Yoo Jae-Suk and actual marriage were revealed.

During the love counseling, Sung Si-kyung said, "Jae Seok fights with you? I do not think I will fight, "Yoo Jae-Suk said," There is a struggle. " Yoo Jae-Suk, who had previously agreed with Ji Suk-jin, who said, "If you get married, you fight even a little thing," said, "I wanted to open the window because it was hot when I was at home, but my wife said it was cold."