Running Man' Lee Yong-jin, "first win in 11 years" Ventriloquism Confessions to become Jeon So-min ideal type

Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin played a big role.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 23rd, Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin went to find the ideal type of client with Running Man.On the show, Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin joined together as representatives of two marriage information companies; the first mission was the two-person 2:2 Avatar blind date.Both representatives were able to complete their successful blind dates, even with the embarrassing demands of their employees.Jeon So-min gave more points to Sung Si-kyung, who was different from the expectation, and Song Ji-hyo also scored higher points to Sung Si-kyung, who continued to eye him.The last mission is to act an ideal type situational drama where two clients can distinguish the ideal type. The ideal type situational drama of Jeon So-min can be accessed to the ideal type of confessions by visiting Jeon So-min who is separated from the male friend and drinking.Yang Se-chan, who heard this situation, continued to sing, If it was me, I would love to say, Oh, stupid, what have you come back to?Jeon So-min, who saw this, said, I just want to say one word and it ends. I just want to see it and say, Can I kiss you?Yoo Jae-Suk warned, It is prohibited to satisfy Mr. Somin, and Jeon So-min said, I am happy today. This time is good.Lee Yong-jin and Sung Si-kyung appeared in the ideal type situation drama of Jeon So-min.Lee Yong-jin stopped Jeon So-min, who was about to drink, and quipped, You shouldnt eat in the bin, please give me tropical fruit here.And then I told you.There are not a few people in the world who can match your personality.  I think it would be nice to meet with me. And I want to hear the voice of the man Friend and Ill call him, Dont call me.Someone wants to see and it is hard, and when it is, call me. He also sang the teams I Love You and stimulated his emotions.Situational drama by Sung Si-kyung was different from the beginning; Sung Si-kyung repeated the gag points that had been eaten at the previous Avatar meeting once again.Jeon So-min laughed and the same team members were proud to say, Gag is a repetition.And Sung Si-kyung also sang and wedged.He said, I will sing and I will do all of this and that. He said seriously to Jeon So-min, who asked why he did not stop himself, Its good to meet someone you like.Haha, who was watching this, was so immersed that he laughed, saying, Kiss me, kiss me.Song Ji-hyos ideal type situation drama was to act the ideal type to get the phone number of Song Ji-hyo sitting alone in the cafe.Yang Se-chan and Ji Suk-jin came forward.Yang Se-chan caught the concept with a straight-on-hand tofu, and Ji Suk-jin continued to change his mind with various concepts from Mama Boy.Meanwhile, the final victory was won by Lee Yong-jin, who captivated the heart of Jeon So-min.Lee Yong-jin said, Running Man was the first appearance in 11 years, but it was so meaningful to win.And Sung Si-kyung appealed that he did his best to give a laugh to viewers, saying, Avatar meetings were hard but I am satisfied if you laughed a lot.

Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin played a big role.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 23rd, Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin went to find the ideal type of client with Running Man.

On the show, Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin joined together as representatives of two marriage information companies; the first mission was the two-person 2:2 Avatar blind date.

Both representatives were able to complete their successful blind dates, even with the embarrassing demands of their employees. Jeon So-min gave more points to Sung Si-kyung, who was different from the expectation, and Song Ji-hyo also scored higher points to Sung Si-kyung, who continued to eye him.

The last mission is to act an ideal type situational drama where two clients can distinguish the ideal type. The ideal type situational drama of Jeon So-min can be accessed to the ideal type of Confessions by visiting Jeon So-min who is separated from the male Friend and drinking.

Yang Se-chan, who heard this situation, continued to sing, "If it was me, I would love to say, 'Oh, stupid, what have you come back to?'" Jeon So-min, who saw this, said, "I just want to say one word and it ends. I just want to see it and say, 'Can I kiss you?' Yoo Jae-Suk warned, "It is prohibited to satisfy Mr. Somin," and Jeon So-min said, "I am happy today. This time is good."

Lee Yong-jin and Sung Si-kyung appeared in the ideal type situation drama of Jeon So-min. Lee Yong-jin stopped Jeon So-min, who was about to drink, and quipped, "You shouldn't eat in the bin, please give me tropical fruit here."

And then I told you. There are not a few people in the world who can match your personality. "" I think it would be nice to meet with me. "

And I want to hear the voice of the man Friend and I'll call him, "Don't call me. Someone wants to see and it is hard, and when it is, call me. " He also sang the team's "I Love You" and stimulated his emotions.

Situational drama by Sung Si-kyung was different from the beginning; Sung Si-kyung repeated the gag points that had been eaten at the previous Avatar meeting once again. Jeon So-min laughed and the same team members were proud to say, "Gag is a repetition."

And Sung Si-kyung also sang and wedged. He said, "I will sing and I will do all of this and that." He said seriously to Jeon So-min, who asked why he did not stop himself, "It's good to meet someone you like." Haha, who was watching this, was so immersed that he laughed, saying, "Kiss me, kiss me."

Song Ji-hyo's ideal type situation drama was to act the ideal type to get the phone number of Song Ji-hyo sitting alone in the cafe. Yang Se-chan and Ji Suk-jin came forward.

Yang Se-chan caught the concept with a straight-on-hand tofu, and Ji Suk-jin continued to change his mind with various concepts from Mama Boy.

Meanwhile, the final victory was won by Lee Yong-jin, who captivated the heart of Jeon So-min. Lee Yong-jin said, "Running Man was the first appearance in 11 years, but it was so meaningful to win." And Sung Si-kyung appealed that he did his best to give a laugh to viewers, saying, "Avatar meetings were hard but I am satisfied if you laughed a lot."