Running Man' Jeon So-min, 'Fucking' in Sung Si-kyung voice..."Woman James Kyson Can't Listen"

Running Man Jeon So-min fell in love with Sung Si-kyungs voiceOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 23rd, Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin were drawn with Jeon So-min, Song Ji-hyo and 2:2 Avatar blind date.Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin, who appeared as representatives of Bachelor.com and Co.K. team, respectively, went on an Avatar blind date to speak and act according to the instructions of Running Man members.Sung Si-kyung and the first-ever Jeon So-min admired Sung Si-kyung as the first voice I heard when he said Sit down in a low voice.It is not the voice that my brother is talking about, so it is a voice that I can not hear James Kyson. It is calm and warm.Jeon So-min suddenly started singing Sung Si-kyungs song, saying, I grew up listening to my brothers music because I was so much on TV.Sung Si-kyung laughed and asked, Can you do this if you do not give any instructions?

Running Man' Jeon So-min fell in love with Sung Si-kyung's voice

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 23rd, Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin were drawn with Jeon So-min, Song Ji-hyo and 2:2 Avatar blind date.

Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin, who appeared as representatives of 'Bachelor.com' and 'Co.K.' team, respectively, went on an Avatar blind date to speak and act according to the instructions of Running Man' members.

Sung Si-kyung and the first-ever Jeon So-min admired Sung Si-kyung as "the first voice I heard" when he said "Sit down" in a low voice.

"It is not the voice that my brother is talking about, so it is a voice that I can not hear James Kyson. It is calm and warm."

Jeon So-min suddenly started singing Sung Si-kyung's song, saying, "I grew up listening to my brother's music because I was so much on TV."

Sung Si-kyung laughed and asked, "Can you do this if you do not give any instructions?"