Oh Jin-yeon "Scooter Number plate acquisition! I'll love you a lot"

On the 7th, Oh Jin-yeon said through his Instagram, Oh Jin-yeon has +1 acquisition of the number plate!Why is it crushed because of the new Number plate? I will love you in the future, he said. Thank you for recommending the name of the Scooter.I will decide on the opinions. In the photo, Oh Jin-yeon stares at the camera with a new number plate, especially his inversion charm, which focuses attention.The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as Wascoter!, I am so envious and Be careful.On the other hand, Oh Jin-yeon has been active in many entertainment programs such as Sook Hee-nee beauty salon, Deaths choice, and I am alive.

On the 7th, Oh Jin-yeon said through his instagram, "Oh Jin-yeon has +1 acquisition of the Number plate! "

"Why is it crushed because of the new Number plate? I will love you in the future," he said. "Thank you for recommending the name of the Scooter. I will decide on the opinions. "

in the photo, Oh Jin-yeon stares at the camera with a new Number plate, especially his inversion charm, which focuses attention.

The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as "Wascoter!", "I am so envious" and "Be careful".

On the other hand, Oh Jin-yeon has been active in many entertainment programs such as 'Sook Hee-nee beauty salon', 'Death's choice', and 'I am alive'.