Lee Seung-gi, a good name for India-born Lucky...Jikky Oshaberi Parodius public notice (All The Butlers)

Lee Seung-gi asked Lucki, from India, a good name.Tyler, Robin, Alberto Fujimori, Lucky, and Ma Guk Jin appeared on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 30th.The youths representing each country and the members of All The Butlers met and planned to share various stories of the global village.Lee Seung-gi said, I am excited to talk about something that deals with facts. Then Yang said, The young people of the world have prepared a lot.It is likely to be a broadcast that not only gets fun but also information. Lee Seung-gi asked India, from Lucky, Do you contact India?Im watching the news, too, Lucky joked, but said, Family are also in touch almost every day, Ill tell you whats really not on the news.In particular, the members of All The Butlers asked Tyler and others, Is not it a long time since I have gathered again?Lucky was almost all business relationships, and Alberto Fujimori explained, Of course I meet often, I have a group room, I often contact you.I was longing for a discussion with Mr. Tyler, Ma Guk-jin said, drawing attention, saying, At the time of the (abnormal talks), Han was formed.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Lee Seung-gi asked Lucki, from India, a good name.

Tyler, Robin, Alberto Fujimori, Lucky, and Ma Guk Jin appeared on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 30th. The youths representing each country and the members of All The Butlers' met and planned to share various stories of the global village.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am excited to talk about something that deals with facts." Then Yang said, "The young people of the world have prepared a lot. It is likely to be a broadcast that not only gets fun but also information. "

Lee Seung-gi asked India, from Lucky, "Do you contact India?" "I'm watching the news, too," Lucky joked, but said, "Family are also in touch almost every day, I'll tell you what's really not on the news."

In particular, the members of All The Butlers' asked Tyler and others, "Is not it a long time since I have gathered again?" Lucky was "almost all business relationships," and Alberto Fujimori explained, "Of course I meet often, I have a group room, I often contact you."

"I was longing for a discussion with Mr. Tyler," Ma Guk-jin said, drawing attention, saying, "At the time of the (abnormal talks), Han was formed."

Photo: SBS broadcast screen