Kim Kyung-ho X Park Wan-kyu X Lee Seung-gi, explosive stage with 'Love of the Millennium' and 'Forbidden Love' (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers transformed into a leech band with Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won to create an explosive stage.Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won came to SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd and declared the rock festival.They first set the name The leech band and then went on rehearsals.First, Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Lee Seung-gi together matched Millennial Love and Prohibited Love.Lee Seung-gi looked so honored as he sat next to Kim Kyung-ho, looking tense.For a while, Lee Seung-gi showed his ability to rehearse and show his ability.Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun decided to practice Risens Never Ending Kahaani.The original song, Kim Tae-won, said, When I made this song, my daughter was watching Snow White.I heard this intro when I heard the Snow White O.S.T. He said, I also asked Lee Seung-chul to sing as if he was agitating.They started practicing. Kim Dong-Hyuns part followed after Jung Eun-woos part, but Kim Dong-Hyun had a hard time not getting the beat.But not only the beat but also the pitch. I tried to beat it until the most I could.Yang Se-hyeong chose Bon Jovis Its My Life: It was Park Wan-kyu who helped Yang Se-hyeong, with the two sitting together.Yang Se-hyeong sang with confidence thanks to band ensemble.After the rehearsal, the leech bands main performance began.The performance was held on a non-face-to-face basis, and the junior bands who were having a hard time with Corona 19 were invited to enjoy the performance online.Kim Kyung-ho, Kim Tae-won and others have not forgotten the encouragement for the juniors who are having a hard Sigi.Kim Kyung-ho said, I believe that no trials will stop even if they come. Today, it is untapped, but you are looking forward to playing together on this stage.I sincerely hope you achieve your dream, Kim Tae-won said, adding: The person who plays music needs to be loved and is empowered; please, everyone, Risen.The first order of the leech band was Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu, who called out SHOUT to bring the atmosphere up hot.The stage was Risens 4.1.9 Elephant Escape, and Kim Tae-wons guitar performance was deeply lulled.Jung Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, and Park Wan-kyu sang Never Ending Kahaani.Kim Dong-Hyun showed a different appearance from the rehearsal. Kim Dong-Hyun, who finished the stage safely, said, I wanted to be a singer in this taste.Yang Se-hyeong performed the Its my life stage with Park Wan-kyu, followed by Lee Seung-gi and Kim Kyung-ho.Lee Seung-gi said, There is an emotion of comfort and warmth given by senior Kim Kyung-ho. I hope that I will be happy and healing while watching the stage for a while, recalling those days I was comforted.Lee Seung-gi and Kim Kyung-ho completed the stage I loved you in perfect harmony.Park Wan-kyu, Kim Kyung-ho, and Lee Seung-gi also called out Millennium Love and Forbidden Love to impress their junior bands.Photo: SBS broadcast screen
All The Butlers transformed into a leech band with Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won to create an explosive stage.Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won came to SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd and declared the rock festival.They first set the name The leech band and then went on rehearsals.First, Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Lee Seung-gi together matched Millennial Love and Prohibited Love.Lee Seung-gi looked so honored as he sat next to Kim Kyung-ho, looking tense.For a while, Lee Seung-gi showed his ability to rehearse and show his ability.Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun decided to practice Risens Never Ending Kahaani.The original song, Kim Tae-won, said, When I made this song, my daughter was watching Snow White.I heard this intro when I heard the Snow White O.S.T. He said, I also asked Lee Seung-chul to sing as if he was agitating.They started practicing. Kim Dong-Hyuns part followed after Jung Eun-woos part, but Kim Dong-Hyun had a hard time not getting the beat.But not only the beat but also the pitch. I tried to beat it until the most I could.Yang Se-hyeong chose Bon Jovis Its My Life: It was Park Wan-kyu who helped Yang Se-hyeong, with the two sitting together.Yang Se-hyeong sang with confidence thanks to band ensemble.After the rehearsal, the leech bands main performance began.The performance was held on a non-face-to-face basis, and the junior bands who were having a hard time with Corona 19 were invited to enjoy the performance online.Kim Kyung-ho, Kim Tae-won and others have not forgotten the encouragement for the juniors who are having a hard Sigi.Kim Kyung-ho said, I believe that no trials will stop even if they come. Today, it is untapped, but you are looking forward to playing together on this stage.I sincerely hope you achieve your dream, Kim Tae-won said, adding: The person who plays music needs to be loved and is empowered; please, everyone, Risen.The first order of the leech band was Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu, who called out SHOUT to bring the atmosphere up hot.The stage was Risens 4.1.9 Elephant Escape, and Kim Tae-wons guitar performance was deeply lulled.Jung Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, and Park Wan-kyu sang Never Ending Kahaani.Kim Dong-Hyun showed a different appearance from the rehearsal. Kim Dong-Hyun, who finished the stage safely, said, I wanted to be a singer in this taste.Yang Se-hyeong performed the Its my life stage with Park Wan-kyu, followed by Lee Seung-gi and Kim Kyung-ho.Lee Seung-gi said, There is an emotion of comfort and warmth given by senior Kim Kyung-ho. I hope that I will be happy and healing while watching the stage for a while, recalling those days I was comforted.Lee Seung-gi and Kim Kyung-ho completed the stage I loved you in perfect harmony.Park Wan-kyu, Kim Kyung-ho, and Lee Seung-gi also called out Millennium Love and Forbidden Love to impress their junior bands.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

All The Butlers' transformed into a leech Band with Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won to create an explosive stage.

Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won came to SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 23rd and declared the rock festival. They first set the name "The leech Band" and then went on rehearsals.

First, Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Lee Seung-gi together matched 'Millennial Love' and 'Prohibited Love'. Lee Seung-gi looked "so honored" as he sat next to Kim Kyung-ho, looking tense. For a while, Lee Seung-gi showed his ability to rehearse and show his ability.

Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun decided to practice Risen's "Never Ending Kahaani." The original song, Kim Tae-won, said, "When I made this song, my daughter was watching 'Snow White'. "I heard this intro when I heard the 'Snow White' O.S.T. "He said," I also asked Lee Seung-chul to sing as if he was agitating.

They started practicing. Kim Dong-Hyun’s part followed after Jung Eun-woo’s part, but Kim Dong-Hyun had a hard time not getting the beat. But not only the beat but also the pitch. I tried to beat it until the most I could.

Yang Se-hyeong chose Bon Jovi's 'It's My Life': It was Park Wan-kyu who helped Yang Se-hyeong, with the two sitting together. Yang Se-hyeong sang with confidence thanks to Band ensemble.

After the rehearsal, the leech Band's main performance began. The performance was held on a non-face-to-face basis, and the junior Bands who were having a hard time with Corona 19 were invited to enjoy the performance online.

Kim Kyung-ho, Kim Tae-won and others have not forgotten the encouragement for the juniors who are having a hard Sigi. Kim Kyung-ho said, "I believe that no trials will stop even if they come." Today, it is untapped, but you are looking forward to playing together on this stage. I sincerely hope you achieve your dream," Kim Tae-won said, adding: "The person who plays music needs to be loved and is empowered; please, everyone, Risen."

The first order of the leech Band was Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu, who called out 'SHOUT' to bring the atmosphere up hot. The stage was Risen's '4.1.9 Elephant Escape', and Kim Tae-won's guitar performance was deeply lulled.

Jung Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, and Park Wan-kyu sang 'Never Ending Kahaani'. Kim Dong-Hyun showed a different appearance from the rehearsal. Kim Dong-Hyun, who finished the stage safely, said, "I wanted to be a singer in this taste."

Yang Se-hyeong performed the 'It's my life' stage with Park Wan-kyu, followed by Lee Seung-gi and Kim Kyung-ho. Lee Seung-gi said, "There is an emotion of comfort and warmth given by senior Kim Kyung-ho." "I hope that I will be happy and healing while watching the stage for a while, recalling those days I was comforted."

Lee Seung-gi and Kim Kyung-ho completed the stage 'I loved you' in perfect harmony. Park Wan-kyu, Kim Kyung-ho, and Lee Seung-gi also called out "Millennium Love" and "Forbidden Love" to impress their junior Bands.

Photo: SBS broadcast screen