Kim Kyung-ho "The Secret of the Hair? fan+ Hair Shampoo + Self storage Hair coloring" (All The Butlers)

Kim Kyung-ho reveals secrets to hair careOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on May 23, Kim Tae Won, Kim Kyung-ho, and Park Wan-kyu, the living history of Korean rock band, appeared.Park Wan-kyu said: Rockers dont share hair care laws.I keep my secrets alone to make my hair richer and longer, he said. It is a survival strategy for rockers.Kim Kyung-ho said, There are only three secrets for the day.The second is hair loss shampoo, how much content is read and reviewed in the late days, and the last is the Hair coloring at home.
Kim Kyung-ho reveals secrets to hair careOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on May 23, Kim Tae Won, Kim Kyung-ho, and Park Wan-kyu, the living history of Korean rock band, appeared.Park Wan-kyu said: Rockers dont share hair care laws.I keep my secrets alone to make my hair richer and longer, he said. It is a survival strategy for rockers.Kim Kyung-ho said, There are only three secrets for the day.The second is hair loss shampoo, how much content is read and reviewed in the late days, and the last is the Hair coloring at home.

Kim Kyung-ho reveals secrets to hair care

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on May 23, Kim Tae Won, Kim Kyung-ho, and Park Wan-kyu, the living history of Korean rock band, appeared.

Park Wan-kyu said: "Rockers don't share hair care laws. "I keep my secrets alone to make my hair richer and longer," he said. "It is a survival strategy for rockers."

Kim Kyung-ho said, "There are only three secrets for the day. "The second is hair loss shampoo, how much content is read and reviewed in the late days, and the last is the Hair coloring at home."