Kim Kyung-ho "While L'Oréal...Park Wan-kyu "Hair+ Hair loss management with Yak Kong shampoo" Rockers' Honey Tip Transfer (All The Butlers')

In All The Butlers, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Kyung-ho caught the eye by giving a surprise tip on skin and hair management.A rock special was broadcast on SBSs All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd.Kim Kyung-ho, Kim Tae-won and Park Wan-kyu, who were resurrected from the beginning of the rock special, filled the stage. Lee Seung-gi was excited that the godfathers of rock are all here, my heart is shaking.Park Wan-kyu said, I am going to make an outdoor rock festival with my members, I want to make members our successor once, and all said, Annroll!Kim Kyung-ho said, Lets show performances to friends who are dreaming in a non-face-to-face way, lets try to practice formally. Park Wan-kyu said, Im in LOréal. Kim Kyung-ho acknowledged it and said, I can not believe sunscreen now.When the members wondered about hair management, Park Wan-kyu said, Rockers do not share the Hair management law, but Hair management law is my only desire to keep it. Rockers survival strategy, I am stronger if there are a lot of hair left.Kim Kyung-ho, on the other hand, said, I always have a strabismus fan, I want to dry it with cold wind. I want to see hair loss shampoo, content, review, I need to see it, now I have to dye it with self-coloring, natural dyeing. It contains all the ingredients that my brother-ho likes, he said.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

In All The Butlers, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Kyung-ho caught the eye by giving a surprise tip on skin and Hair management.

A rock special was broadcast on SBS's All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd.

Kim Kyung-ho, Kim Tae-won and Park Wan-kyu, who were resurrected from the beginning of the rock special, filled the stage. Lee Seung-gi was excited that "the godfathers of rock are all here, my heart is shaking."

Park Wan-kyu said, "I am going to make an outdoor rock festival with my members, I want to make members our successor once," and all said, "Annroll!"

Kim Kyung-ho said, "Let's show performances to friends who are dreaming in a non-face-to-face way, let's try to practice formally." Park Wan-kyu said, "I'm in L'Oréal." Kim Kyung-ho acknowledged it and said, "I can not believe sunscreen now."

When the members wondered about Hair management, Park Wan-kyu said, "Rockers do not share the Hair management law, but Hair management law is my only desire to keep it." "Rockers' survival strategy, I am stronger if there are a lot of Hair left."

Kim Kyung-ho, on the other hand, said, "I always have a strabismus fan, I want to dry it with cold wind." "I want to see Hair loss shampoo, content, review, I need to see it, now I have to dye it with self-coloring, natural dyeing." "It contains all the ingredients that my brother-ho likes," he said.

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen