Ji Suk-jin "Yoo Jae-Suk in his 20s, funny in meetings, tension in front of Camera"

Seoul = = Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk fell into an old story in a place of memories.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 2nd, 91th Is Back Race was held.On that day, members of Running Man went to a cafe of memories; Yoo Jae-Suk said, I played a lot with Ji Suk-jin and Kim Yong-man.I ate parpe, cocoa bean in the cafe, recalled memories of the 1990s, when Haha told Yoo Jae-Suk, who had not even drunk and had only Cocoa bean.Im at home. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I came out to play. I came out to eat parpe. Kim Jong Kook asked, Are you expecting romance?Of course, its decorating and coming out, Yoo Jae-Suk replied, and laughed glumly, Ive never been hit by a hunting.Ji Suk-jin said, Yoo Jae-Suk was a windbreaker. It was a monkey style.In private, such a funny kid did a tension in front of Camera, said Yoo Jae-Suk, its not so dark in front of the person you like.Ji Suk-jin reveals that he saw Yoo Jae-Suk break up with girlfriend and weep.Yoo Jae-Suk then responded, Ji Suk-jin also cried in front of me.

Seoul = = Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk fell into an old story in a place of memories.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 2nd, '91th Is Back' Race was held.

On that day, members of "Running Man" went to a cafe of memories; Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I played a lot with Ji Suk-jin and Kim Yong-man. "I ate parpe, Cocoa bean in the cafe," recalled memories of the 1990s, when Haha told Yoo Jae-Suk, who had not even drunk and had only Cocoa bean. "I'm at home." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I came out to play. I came out to eat parpe." Kim Jong Kook asked, "Are you expecting romance?" "Of course, it's decorating and coming out," Yoo Jae-Suk replied, and laughed glumly, "I've never been hit by a hunting."

Ji Suk-jin said, "Yoo Jae-Suk was a windbreaker. It was a monkey style." "In private, such a funny kid did a tension in front of Camera," said Yoo Jae-Suk, "it's not so dark in front of the person you like." Ji Suk-jin reveals that he saw Yoo Jae-Suk break up with girlfriend and weep. Yoo Jae-Suk then responded, "Ji Suk-jin also cried in front of me."