Ji Suk-jin "Yoo Jae-Suk, Breaks Up Her Past Girlfriend and Crys Feng" Disclosure (Running Man')

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jins past love story What Just Happened is revealed.On SBS Running Man, which is broadcasted on the 2nd, it is decorated with the second round of the 91st class after last week, and the full-scale recall is unfolded as the members who reenacted the 91st year are released.In fact, Yoo Jae-Suk, 91, recalled the college days when he was walking around the teahouse and streets, saying, 91 was my world. Kim Jong Kook questioned, Did you expect a romance that might happen, I can not imagine my brother in front of women?Ji Suk-jin said: It was a good call.I was laughing at the time when I was with the women, said Yoo Jae-suk, who laughed at the song that others did not choose in the karaoke room. Ji Suk-jin boasts a 30-year-old love affair with Yoo Jae-Suk, so he has also disclosure the love style of Yoo Jae-Suk in the past.Yoo Jae-Suk went to meet GFriend for 10 minutes for 1 hour and 30 minutes, he said, as well as the love affair of Yoo Jae-Suk, I broke up with GFriend and cried in front of me.Jillsera Yoe-Suk also responded that Ji Suk-jin also cried in front of me because of a woman.Meanwhile, Running Man will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 2nd.a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoâ„‘at the same time as the latest issue

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin's past love story What Just Happened is revealed.

On SBS Running Man', which is broadcasted on the 2nd, it is decorated with the second round of the 91st class after last week, and the full-scale recall is unfolded as the members who reenacted the 91st year are released.

In fact, Yoo Jae-Suk, 91, recalled the college days when he was walking around the teahouse and streets, saying, "91 was my world." Kim Jong Kook questioned, "Did you expect a romance that might happen, I can not imagine my brother in front of women?" Ji Suk-jin said: "It was a good call. "I was laughing at the time when I was with the women," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who laughed at the song that others did not choose in the karaoke room. "

Ji Suk-jin boasts a 30-year-old love affair with Yoo Jae-Suk, so he has also Disclosure the love style of Yoo Jae-Suk in the past. "Yoo Jae-Suk went to meet GFriend for 10 minutes for 1 hour and 30 minutes," he said, as well as the love affair of Yoo Jae-Suk, "I broke up with GFriend and cried in front of me." Jillsera Yoe-Suk also responded that "Ji Suk-jin also cried in front of me because of a woman."

Meanwhile, Running Man' will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 2nd.

a fairy tale that children and adults hear together

star behind photo&image

at the same time as the latest issue