Jaejae, Song Joong-ki headphone Gift certification "in the middle of Musical feeling"

Jaejae, a PD and broadcaster well known as the senior (entertainer + the general person), certified the Gift given by Song Joong-ki.On the 8th, Jaejae told his SNS, I have met Vincenzo Casano and Minsung.I would have been very precious to meet with fans in three years, but I am so grateful to Song Joong-ki actor who visited me as an MC. And now I am a little excited about Gift, who gave me a real casual hand that I bought my own and bought it together. I feel Music.Today, according to the recommendation of a middle-aged actor, I should listen to the Vinsenzo OST and sleep. In the public photos, there is a picture of Jaejae taking an authentication shot with actor Song Joong-ki Kim Seong-cheol.In addition, Song Joong-ki listens to the song with a headphone that seems to be Gifted, and laughs with a musical look.Jaejae was in charge of the song Song Joong-ki online fan meeting Song Joong-ki, live (Song Joong-ki KI, LIVE) broadcast live on the 7th, and actor Kim Seong-cheol appeared as a surprise guest.

Jaejae, a PD and broadcaster well known as "the senior (entertainer + the general person), certified the Gift given by Song Joong-ki.

On the 8th, Jaejae told his SNS, "I have met Vincenzo Casano and Minsung. I would have been very precious to meet with fans in three years, but I am so grateful to Song Joong-ki actor who visited me as an MC. "

"And now I am a little excited about Gift, who gave me a real casual hand that I bought my own and bought it together. I feel Music. Today, according to the recommendation of a middle-aged actor, I should listen to the "Vinsenzo" OST and sleep. "

In the public photos, there is a picture of Jaejae taking an authentication shot with actor Song Joong-ki Kim Seong-cheol. In addition, Song Joong-ki listens to the song with a headphone that seems to be Gifted, and laughs with a Musical look.

Jaejae was in charge of the song Song Joong-ki online fan meeting "Song Joong-ki, live (Song Joong-ki KI, LIVE)" broadcast live on the 7th, and actor Kim Seong-cheol appeared as a surprise guest.