All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan "Hiddink directorial ticket Spain national under-21 football team Training, even Honeydew."

Ahn Jung-hwan recalled the days of training for the national team.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on May 16, the end king of Ahn Jung-hwan, the head of the national teamwork training, was drawn.On the day, Ahn Jung-hwan had a 150m round-trip training, but all of his students had to succeed in 20 seconds.In response, Ahn Jung-hwan said, I was really hard when I was also Spanish national under-21 football team training.I went into the room and took off my bottoms to wash, but I came out to Honeydew. I literally got tired of it, said Cha Eun-woo, who heard it.
Ahn Jung-hwan recalled the days of training for the national team.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on May 16, the end king of Ahn Jung-hwan, the head of the national teamwork training, was drawn.On the day, Ahn Jung-hwan had a 150m round-trip training, but all of his students had to succeed in 20 seconds.In response, Ahn Jung-hwan said, I was really hard when I was also Spanish national under-21 football team training.I went into the room and took off my bottoms to wash, but I came out to Honeydew. I literally got tired of it, said Cha Eun-woo, who heard it.

Ahn Jung-hwan recalled the days of Training for the national team.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on May 16, the end king of Ahn Jung-hwan, the head of the national teamwork Training, was drawn.

On the day, Ahn Jung-hwan had a 150m round-trip Training, but all of his students had to succeed in 20 seconds.

In response, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I was really hard when I was also Spanish national under-21 football team Training. I went into the room and took off my bottoms to wash, but I came out to Honeydew. "

"I literally got tired of it," said Cha Eun-woo, who heard it.