All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan "equator with Honeydew on under with Hard Training"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, extreme training prepared by Ahn Jung-hwan was drawn.On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan ordered training to concentrate and teamwork and to train 150m round trip.Show me four people running as a team, said Ahn Jung-hwan, but as it was repeated, the gap between the members was growing.Yang said, The national players would have been harder than this.Ahn Jung-hwan admitted, Unbeknownst to me, I was wearing a wash and buried Honeydew in my pants.If it is too hard, I can not hear anything on the playground. At first, I hate the director, but later I will get it.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, extreme Training prepared by Ahn Jung-hwan was drawn.

On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan ordered "Training to concentrate and teamwork" and to train 150m round trip. "Show me four people running as a team," said Ahn Jung-hwan, "but as it was repeated, the gap between the members was growing.

Yang said, "The national players would have been harder than this." Ahn Jung-hwan admitted, "Unbeknownst to me, I was wearing a wash and buried Honeydew in my pants." "If it is too hard, I can not hear anything on the playground. At first, I hate the director, but later I will get it."