"Broadcasting Can Stop" HiteJinro troubles by Ahn Jung-hwan (All The Butlers)

Former footballer Ahn Jung-hwan has surprised the peripherals by revealing he has plans to suspend his Broadcasting career.On the evening of the 16th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as a master and performed extreme training with members.On this day, All The Butlers members shared a genuine story about the life that Ahn Jung-hwan had passed.Asked about his future plans, Ahn Jung-hwan surprised the peripheral by saying, The truth was that I was originally going to broadcast and not until next year.All The Butlers members as well as field staff were shocked by the peripheral enough to put the sound of surprise on the camera.Lee Seung-gi said, I was surprised to be working so vigorously now, and Ahn Jung-hwan said, Once I think about it.I do not mean to quit suddenly, he said. I did not decide whether to go back to football, add more study, or continue broadcasting, but the plan was.Ahn Jung-hwan told Lee Seung-gi, a two-way car, Kim Dong-Hyun, I have only football better than four minutes.It is not easy to teach and tell anyone, he said. I may be a leader, but I want to learn many different things.

Former footballer Ahn Jung-hwan has surprised the peripherals by revealing he has plans to suspend his Broadcasting career.

On the evening of the 16th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers', Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as a master and performed extreme training with members.

On this day, All The Butlers' members shared a genuine story about the life that Ahn Jung-hwan had passed.

Asked about his future plans, Ahn Jung-hwan surprised the peripheral by saying, "The truth was that I was originally going to broadcast and not until next year." All The Butlers' members as well as field staff were shocked by the peripheral enough to put the sound of surprise on the camera.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I was surprised to be working so vigorously now," and Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Once I think about it. "I do not mean to quit suddenly," he said. "I did not decide whether to go back to football, add more study, or continue Broadcasting, but the plan was."

Ahn Jung-hwan told Lee Seung-gi, a two-way car, Kim Dong-Hyun, "I have only football better than four minutes. It is not easy to teach and tell anyone, "he said." I may be a leader, but I want to learn many different things. "