'At the request' Goo Bon-seung X Ahn Hye-Kyung X Kyeong-heon Kang, happy Smile "I don't know how much"

Actor Goo Bon-seung left his impression on SBS Burning Youth.Goo Bon-seung told his SNS on the 19th, I do not know how I feel when I traveled, when I had a vacation at the hotel, when I watched the broadcast yesterday. I have a vacation homework and I have a break with At the request friends.I would like to thank the viewers who supported me. Goo Bon-seung posted a photo of him on the set of Burning Youth with the article.In the posted photo, Goo Bon-seung is building a bright Smile with Ahn Hye-Kyung, Kyeong-heon Kang, Johanna, Kim Wan-sun and Park Jae-hongGoo Bon-seung appeared on Burning Youth which aired on the 18th.

Actor Goo Bon-seung left his impression on SBS 'Burning Youth'.

Goo Bon-seung told his SNS on the 19th, "I do not know how I feel when I traveled, when I had a vacation at the hotel, when I watched the broadcast yesterday." "I have a vacation homework and I have a break with At the request friends.

I would like to thank the viewers who supported me. "

Goo Bon-seung posted a photo of him on the set of "Burning Youth" with the article. In the posted photo, Goo Bon-seung is building a bright Smile with Ahn Hye-Kyung, Kyeong-heon Kang, Johanna, Kim Wan-sun and Park Jae-hong

Goo Bon-seung appeared on "Burning Youth" which aired on the 18th.