"All The Butlers" Lee Seung-gi, Kim Kyung-ho, Fan heart Confessions..."Stoneman Douglas High School shooting Idol."

Actor and singer Lee Seung-gi has Confessions Fan heart for senior Kim Kyung-ho.Rock godfathers Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won appeared as guests on the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 23rd.Kim Kyung-ho said, I saw a video of Lee Seung-gi singing Forbidden Love. Middle and high school students knew it from your song.I still think I heard it because I was curious about the original song. Lee Seung-gi made headlines last year when she sang Kim Kyung-hos Forbidden Love at All The Butlers.This video received a lot of love with more than 10 million views.Lee Seung-gi said, I am an idol at my Stoneman Douglas High School shooting. I grew up listening to Kim Kyung-hos music.Park Wan-kyu, Kim Tae-won, who is next to him, is also a generation that grew up listening to the rock.If people who say they are singing a song went to a karaoke room, one of these songs should have been able to digest. Kim Kyung-ho said, There is resistance, freedom and peace in the rock spirit we have.But nowadays, I am enjoying broadcasting with compromise with society rather than rock spirit. Kim Kyung-ho and Lee Seung-gi then showed off Kim Kwang-seoks I Loved You duet stage and boasted perfect breathing.Meanwhile, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers will be broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.Photo L SBS All The Butlers broadcast screen

Actor and singer Lee Seung-gi has Confessions Fan heart for senior Kim Kyung-ho.

Rock godfathers Kim Kyung-ho, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Tae-won appeared as guests on the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 23rd.

Kim Kyung-ho said, “I saw a video of Lee Seung-gi singing “Forbidden Love.” Middle and high school students knew it from your song. I still think I heard it because I was curious about the original song. "

Lee Seung-gi made headlines last year when she sang Kim Kyung-ho's Forbidden Love at All The Butlers. This video received a lot of love with more than 10 million views.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am an idol at my Stoneman Douglas High School shooting. I grew up listening to Kim Kyung-ho's music. Park Wan-kyu, Kim Tae-won, who is next to him, is also a generation that grew up listening to the rock. If people who say they are singing a song went to a karaoke room, one of these songs should have been able to digest. "

Kim Kyung-ho said, "There is resistance, freedom and peace in the rock spirit we have. But nowadays, I am enjoying broadcasting with compromise with society rather than rock spirit. "

Kim Kyung-ho and Lee Seung-gi then showed off Kim Kwang-seok's "I Loved You" duet stage and boasted perfect breathing.

Meanwhile, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers will be broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

Photo L SBS All The Butlers' broadcast screen