All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, Idol Kim Kyung-ho and Impression Rock Duet [DA: Review]

On the 23rd SBS All The Butlers, Kim Tae-won, Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu appeared as masters.They decided to prepare an untapped stage for K-Rock Risen.To the masters who will tell the Rockers all the secrets, Lee Seung-gi said, If you Rocker, do not you have a fitting and props?Its leather jackets, sunglasses, long hair, said Jung Eun-woo, who asked, How do you manage your hair?Park Wan-kyu responded firmly, saying, Rockers do not share hair management laws.I want to keep my hair richer and longer alone, because this is a survival strategy, he added, laughing.Kim Kyung-ho said: I have only three things: I need a strabismus fan, I need to dry with cold wind, and hair loss shampoo. Its important how much content it has.Im dyed alone at home now, he said, revealing the secret.Park Wan-kyu then hesitated, saying, You shouldnt let me know this... and then said, Theres a peanut shampoo... You should use this shampoo well. Rockers are in a hurry and wash right away.I should leave it for 6 to 7 minutes. Yang Se-hyeong added, I did not shake my head, but I smelled a lot of complaints.The band was named The leeches. The masters also revealed secrets such as performances and facial expressions that bent the audience.Lee Seung-gi decided to make a decision by referring to Kim Kyung-hos I Loved You and Park Wan-kyus Millennial Love as a song he wanted to do with his master.Lee Seung-gi was immersed with all her heart, and Kim Kyung-ho praised her for really singing well.Lee Seung-gi has previously expressed fanfare that Idol was Kim Kyung-ho in high school; a generation that grew up listening to Kim Kyung-hos rock.Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Jung Eun-woo chose Risens Never Ending Kahaani, while Yang Se-hyeong practiced Bon Jovis lts my life.Yang Se-hyeong caught the eye of the inherent rock star atmosphere.The leech band then stood in front of the camera.Lee Seung-gi explained why he held the performance on the day, saying, Many people are very hard, as the performance industry is almost devastated by Corona 19.Kim Tae-won cheered the bands, saying: Those who play music need to be loved to get energy - please, please, please, you Risen.Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu properly exploded the rock spirit sealed with Shout, and Kim Tae-won showed off his guitar skills with 4.1.9 Elephant Escape.Park Wan-kyu, Jung Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyuns Never Ending Kahaani, Yang Se-hyeong, who turned into a brewing cost, and Park Wan-kyus lts my life stage.
On the 23rd SBS All The Butlers, Kim Tae-won, Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu appeared as masters.They decided to prepare an untapped stage for K-Rock Risen.To the masters who will tell the Rockers all the secrets, Lee Seung-gi said, If you Rocker, do not you have a fitting and props?Its leather jackets, sunglasses, long hair, said Jung Eun-woo, who asked, How do you manage your hair?Park Wan-kyu responded firmly, saying, Rockers do not share hair management laws.I want to keep my hair richer and longer alone, because this is a survival strategy, he added, laughing.Kim Kyung-ho said: I have only three things: I need a strabismus fan, I need to dry with cold wind, and hair loss shampoo. Its important how much content it has.Im dyed alone at home now, he said, revealing the secret.Park Wan-kyu then hesitated, saying, You shouldnt let me know this... and then said, Theres a peanut shampoo... You should use this shampoo well. Rockers are in a hurry and wash right away.I should leave it for 6 to 7 minutes. Yang Se-hyeong added, I did not shake my head, but I smelled a lot of complaints.The band was named The leeches. The masters also revealed secrets such as performances and facial expressions that bent the audience.Lee Seung-gi decided to make a decision by referring to Kim Kyung-hos I Loved You and Park Wan-kyus Millennial Love as a song he wanted to do with his master.Lee Seung-gi was immersed with all her heart, and Kim Kyung-ho praised her for really singing well.Lee Seung-gi has previously expressed fanfare that Idol was Kim Kyung-ho in high school; a generation that grew up listening to Kim Kyung-hos rock.Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Jung Eun-woo chose Risens Never Ending Kahaani, while Yang Se-hyeong practiced Bon Jovis lts my life.Yang Se-hyeong caught the eye of the inherent rock star atmosphere.The leech band then stood in front of the camera.Lee Seung-gi explained why he held the performance on the day, saying, Many people are very hard, as the performance industry is almost devastated by Corona 19.Kim Tae-won cheered the bands, saying: Those who play music need to be loved to get energy - please, please, please, you Risen.Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu properly exploded the rock spirit sealed with Shout, and Kim Tae-won showed off his guitar skills with 4.1.9 Elephant Escape.Park Wan-kyu, Jung Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyuns Never Ending Kahaani, Yang Se-hyeong, who turned into a brewing cost, and Park Wan-kyus lts my life stage.

On the 23rd SBS All The Butlers', Kim Tae-won, Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu appeared as masters. They decided to prepare an untapped stage for K-Rock Risen.

To the masters who will tell the Rockers all the secrets, Lee Seung-gi said, "If you Rocker, do not you have a fitting and props? "It's leather jackets, sunglasses, long hair," said Jung Eun-woo, who asked, "How do you manage your hair?"

Park Wan-kyu responded firmly, saying, "Rockers do not share hair management laws." "I want to keep my hair richer and longer alone, because this is a survival strategy," he added, laughing.

Kim Kyung-ho said: "I have only three things: I need a strabismus fan, I need to dry with cold wind, and hair loss shampoo. It's important how much content it has. I'm dyed alone at home now," he said, revealing the secret.

Park Wan-kyu then hesitated, saying, "You shouldn't let me know this..." and then said, "There's a peanut shampoo..." You should use this shampoo well. Rockers are in a hurry and wash right away. "I should leave it for 6 to 7 minutes." Yang Se-hyeong added, "I did not shake my head, but I smelled a lot of complaints."

The band was named "The leeches." The masters also revealed secrets such as performances and facial expressions that bent the audience.

Lee Seung-gi decided to make a decision by referring to Kim Kyung-ho's "I Loved You" and Park Wan-kyu's "Millennial Love" as a song he wanted to do with his master. Lee Seung-gi was immersed with all her heart, and Kim Kyung-ho praised her for "really singing well." Lee Seung-gi has previously expressed fanfare that "Idol was Kim Kyung-ho in high school; a generation that grew up listening to Kim Kyung-ho's rock."

Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Jung Eun-woo chose Risen's 'Never Ending Kahaani', while Yang Se-hyeong practiced Bon Jovi's 'lt's my life'. Yang Se-hyeong caught the eye of the inherent rock star atmosphere.

The leech band then stood in front of the camera. Lee Seung-gi explained why he held the performance on the day, saying, "Many people are very hard, as the performance industry is almost devastated by Corona 19." Kim Tae-won cheered the bands, saying: "Those who play music need to be loved to get energy - please, please, please, you Risen."

Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-kyu properly exploded the rock spirit sealed with 'Shout', and Kim Tae-won showed off his guitar skills with '4.1.9 Elephant Escape'. Park Wan-kyu, Jung Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyun's "Never Ending Kahaani", Yang Se-hyeong, who turned into a brewing cost, and Park Wan-kyu's "lt's my life" stage.