All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, Entering the Geunjeongjeon Inside "Scared" by Yellow Dragon Sculpture Witnesses

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong and Cha Eun-woo admired the inside of Gyeongbok Palace.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, members who saw the inside of the heart of the Joseon Dynasty, Choi Tae-seong and Kim Kang-hoon were unfolded.Choi Tae-seong said, I was allowed to enter the Geunjeongjeon, and Yang Se-hyeong was surprised that he was prohibited from entering.Shin Sung-rok also surprised me, I do not have a chance to look inside.Lee Seung-gi said, As soon as I saw a pair of yellow Dragon pieces on the ceiling, I was horrified.I thought the floor was divided, but I never imagined that there were two dragons tangled up and open up, he said.The members were also surprised that how did you build it, there would have been no ladders, and Choi Tae-seong was delighted that Im just excited.Choi Tae-seong, who later pointed out the seven claws of the dragon in the Yellow Dragon sculpture, said, The original emperors claws should be five, but here are seven.What was the intention when I made it? I wonder if it can be seen as a piece to show pride.

All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong and Cha Eun-woo admired the inside of Gyeongbok Palace.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, members who saw the inside of the heart of the Joseon Dynasty, Choi Tae-seong and Kim Kang-hoon were unfolded.

Choi Tae-seong said, "I was allowed to enter the Geunjeongjeon," and Yang Se-hyeong was surprised that he was "prohibited from entering." Shin Sung-rok also surprised me, "I do not have a chance to look inside."

Lee Seung-gi said, "As soon as I saw a pair of Yellow Dragon pieces on the ceiling, I was horrified. “I thought the floor was divided, but I never imagined that there were two dragons tangled up and open up,” he said.

The members were also surprised that “how did you build it, there would have been no ladders,” and Choi Tae-seong was delighted that “I’m just excited.”

Choi Tae-seong, who later pointed out the seven claws of the dragon in the Yellow Dragon sculpture, said, "The original emperor's claws should be five, but here are seven. What was the intention when I made it? I wonder if it can be seen as a piece to show pride. "