All The Butlers' Kim Kang Hoon, "Looks like The Face Reader to Be Lee Seung-gi Wang Yi"

Kim Kang Hoon praised Lee Seung-giIn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 2nd, Choi Tae-sung, a history instructor, and Kim Kang Hoon participated as guests while they were invited as masters through the first Gyeongbokgung of the entertainment.On this day, the members looked back at Gyeongbokgung and asked Kim Kang Hoon, Who looks like Wang Yi?Kim Kang Hoon replied, Lee Seung-gi brother. Lee Lee Seung-gi said, I stopped!I dont like the impression of these guys, he said, and asked the members, Why did you choose Lee Seung-gi?Kim Kang Hoon said, I was good when I played the role of king in the drama.When asked, Who do you think is the least qualified person? Kim Kang Hoon replied, Kim Dong-Hyun brother and laughed at the members.Kim Dong-Hyun regretted, I am on the side of General Musana.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Kim Kang Hoon praised Lee Seung-gi

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 2nd, Choi Tae-sung, a history instructor, and Kim Kang Hoon participated as guests while they were invited as masters through the first 'Gyeongbokgung' of the entertainment.

On this day, the members looked back at Gyeongbokgung and asked Kim Kang Hoon, "Who looks like Wang Yi?" Kim Kang Hoon replied, "Lee Seung-gi brother." Lee Lee Seung-gi said, "I stopped! “I don’t like the impression of these guys,” he said, and asked the members, “Why did you choose Lee Seung-gi?” Kim Kang Hoon said, "I was good when I played the role of king in the drama."

When asked, "Who do you think is the least qualified person?" Kim Kang Hoon replied, "Kim Dong-Hyun brother" and laughed at the members. Kim Dong-Hyun regretted, "I am on the side of General Musana."

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.