All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan "Training as a Player, From Trousers to Honeydew"

All The Butlers Ahn Jung-hwan recalled his tough days as a player.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 16th, Ahn Jung-hwan, a soccer player, appeared as a master.On the show, Ahn Jung-hwan conducted Hiddink-style teamwork training; Ahn Jung-hwan said, You have to run 150m in 20 seconds.But all of them must be in 20 seconds. We will run until we succeed. The running was exhausting for all the members. The more they ran, the more exhausted the members became, the slower the record.Lee Seung-gi said, Why do you play in failure anyway? And Ahn Jung-hwan made it firm.Lee Seung-gi and Kim Dong-Hyun said, I know why Hiddink hates it.I know why Park Ji-sung only likes it, he said, and Ahn Jung-hwan said, This is Hiddink training. Ahn Jung-hwan had a further training as a player; he was so hard he came to Honeydew at the Trousers as he made a change to wash without me knowing.I do not know the shit, he said, surprised. I feel strange because I can not smell it.

All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan recalled his tough days as a player.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 16th, Ahn Jung-hwan, a soccer player, appeared as a master.

On the show, Ahn Jung-hwan conducted Hiddink-style teamwork Training; Ahn Jung-hwan said, "You have to run 150m in 20 seconds. But all of them must be in 20 seconds. We will run until we succeed. "

The running was exhausting for all the members. The more they ran, the more exhausted the members became, the slower the record. Lee Seung-gi said, "Why do you play in failure anyway?" And Ahn Jung-hwan made it firm.

Lee Seung-gi and Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I know why Hiddink hates it. I know why Park Ji-sung only likes it, "he said, and Ahn Jung-hwan said," This is Hiddink Training. "

Ahn Jung-hwan had a further Training as a player; he was so hard he came to Honeydew at the Trousers as he made a change to wash without me knowing. "I do not know the shit," he said, surprised. "I feel strange because I can not smell it."