All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan, "castellan brother is too I like you... Yongman brother is the first Mudra not much."

Ahn Jung-hwan revealed the moment when Kim Yong-man and I became strong.In SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th, Master Ahn Jung-hwan made a frank mind about the best friends of the arts.On the day of the show, Lee Seung-gi asked Ahn Jung-hwan who was the best teamwork partner among the entertainment partners.Ahn Jung-hwan grumbled, saying, Castellan is talking about my teamwork with me, I am not good.Lee Seung-gi then asked who was the partner who was better than the first Mudra, and Ahn Jung-hwan said, Yongman brother.I did not want to see my face when I first met him, he said. I do not really like it. I do not know at all, so I just thought I would not fit with this person.But the more I know, the more I respect it now because it is the real country. Ahn Jung-hwan said, Yongmans brother was sick in the travel pro.I thought I could make an emergency prescription, so I took care of it like I was a player, and I did not turn on the air conditioner because of my brother, and I slept with sweat.So I became more friendly after that, he said. And his brother is hurt a lot, so I feel sorry and take a lot of money.

Ahn Jung-hwan revealed the moment when Kim Yong-man and I became strong.

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 16th, Master Ahn Jung-hwan made a frank mind about the best friends of the arts.

On the day of the show, Lee Seung-gi asked Ahn Jung-hwan who was the best teamwork partner among the entertainment partners. Ahn Jung-hwan grumbled, saying, "castellan is talking about my teamwork with me, I am not good."

Lee Seung-gi then asked who was the partner who was better than the first Mudra, and Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Yongman brother. "I did not want to see my face when I first met him," he said. "I do not really like it. I do not know at all, so I just thought I would not fit with this person. But the more I know, the more I respect it now because it is the real country. "

Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Yongman's brother was sick in the travel pro. I thought I could make an emergency prescription, so I took care of it like I was a player, and I did not turn on the air conditioner because of my brother, and I slept with sweat. So I became more friendly after that, "he said." And his brother is hurt a lot, so I feel sorry and take a lot of money. "